AmzChart offers a generous free trial for Amazon sellers to try out their tools.
That helps you to get familiar with the tools before you have to make any purchase decisions. However, starting the free trial can be quite confusing as it’s not as straightforward as you might think.
So in this blog post, we’ll explain everything and show you how to set it up step-by-step.
So if that sounds interesting, then keep on reading.
- AmzChart has both a free trial and a free plan.
- To get access to the Pro trial, you can either pay $1 for 7-day access or write a review for 14-day access.
Free Trial Explained
AmzChart’s free trial is more complex than it first seems. That’s because AmzChart has both a free trial and a free plan. You get the free plan automatically when you register an account.
But the AmzChart free trial gives you limited access to the pro plan. With it, you’ll get unlimited product searches, in-depth keywords analysis, and much more.
You can access this in two ways, which we’ll discuss below.
How to Set Up Your Free Account on AMZChart?
Step #1 - Go to the Registration Page
The first step to creating your account is to go to the AmzChart website.
You should see a “register” button in the top right corner. Click on it, and you’re ready for the next step.
Step #2 - Add Your Login Credentials
Now, you should be on a page similar to the picture above. If that’s the case, you can start the registration process. You can do that in two ways:
- Register with Google – Connects your AmzChart with your Google account. While it’s easier, it’s less secure.
- Register with Email – The traditional way of registering your accounts. For this, you need your best email address (preferably the one you use with your Amazon business account) and a strong password.
Once all the credentials have been added to the registration form, click on the “Submit” button.
Step #3 - Confirm Your Email
You’re almost there! You should be greeted with this page if you’ve done all the steps correctly. Now, you need to confirm your email address to start using it. Here’s how you do that.
- Go and log in to your mailbox (for me, it was Gmail).
- Find the confirmation email with the heading “Welcome to AMZChart.” If you can’t find it, give it a couple of minutes and check the junk folder.
- Open the email, and click on the blue button named “Welcome to AMZChart.”
Step #4 - Start Using AmzChart
After confirming the email, you must press the “Start” button on the confirmation page.
Then you’ll be on your AmzChart dashboard, and you can start using this powerful tool!
Remember that the free account only works for the US marketplace, and you only get 5 searches for keyword and product research tools.
3 Ways of Getting a Trial for the Pro Version
If 5 queries for product and keyword research per month isn’t enough to make a decision, you could also get the Pro version for a limited time. There are three ways of doing it: two are free, and one is paid. Here’s how you get both:
#1 - Write a Review on G2 or Trustpilot
If you want the free way of getting the Pro version, then you’re asked to write a review of them. Once done, you’ll get access to a 14-day free trial. Here’s how the process goes:
- Pick your desired review site: Trustpilot or G2.
- Write your review about AmzChart. Mention what you like and where AmzChart can improve upon.
- Then publish your review, and copy your review link.
- Lastly, send it to AmzChart customer services, and within some time, they will activate your AmzChart pro trial.
#2 - $1 Trial
If writing a review before being able to fully explore the tools doesn’t sound honest, then there’s another way you can get an AmzChart trial. For this, you need to pay a dollar to get 7-day access to the Pro version.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Log in to your account and navigate to the “pricing” button on the main menu. It’s next to the “Tool Kit” dropdown menu.
- Once you see the pricing plans, pick the middle one and click on the “Try for $1” button.
- Follow the order form, and you’ll be ready to use the Pro version!
Once the 7-day trial ends, AmzChart will automatically charge $49. So if you don’t want it to happen, make sure you unsubscribe beforehand.
#3 - Invite Friends to AmzChart
Lastly, you could get access to the Pro trial for 7 days if you recommend AmzChart to your friends. You need to get a unique referral link, which you can do with the following process:
- Log in to your AmzChart account.
- In the top right corner, you should see your account name. Click on it!
- Select the “Get PRO” option from the dropdown menu.
- Then, at the bottom of the pop-up, you should see a textbox with some text and a link. Click on the red button next to it, and then share it with your friends.
Remember that you need to refer to at least three friends before you’re given access to the Pro trial.
How Do I Cancel AmzChart My Subscription?
Canceling an AMZChart subscription is relatively easy. Here’s how you do it:
- When logged in to your account, click on your profile email in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown menu, select the “Profile” option.
- Then, you should be greeted with a pop-up. From there, pick the “Plan” tab.
- On the bottom left corner, you should see a white button named “Cancel Subscription.” Click on it, and you’ve canceled your subscription!
Congratulations! You’ve Started Your Free Trial
All left to do is take advantage of your trial and use the tools to start selling.
Start using AmzChart and take your Amazon business to the next level!