You can use AMZScout from the UK by creating a new account to access its robust product research tools and extensive product database. Start by signing up for the 7-day free trial, or subscribe to one of the paid plans – PRO Extension or Seller’s Bundle for Amazon.
Furthermore, AMZScout offers free tools that require no subscription to help you find your first Amazon product-selling opportunity.
- You can test AMZScout with the 7-day free trial and access every feature.
- AMZScout provides a lifetime subscription, allowing you to save money in the long term.
- AMZScout offers free tools for the product research process, spying on competitors, and calculating product profitability.
How to Sign Up for AMZScout From the UK?
Creating a new AMZScout account from the UK is easy and fast. Here’s the step-by-step process:
- Go to the AMZScout homepage (Get these BIG DISCOUNTS).
- Sign up for a free trial by entering your email in the field below and clicking “Try AMZScout for FREE.”
- Alternatively, choose one of the AMZScout pricing plans. Scroll to “Pricing plans” and click “Buy now” on the Pro Extension or Seller’s Bundle for Amazon.
- Enter your email address and click “Continue to payment.”
- Enter your payment details and click “Subscribe.”
- Congratulations, you now have an AMZScout account to grow your Amazon UK business to new heights.
Can I Integrate My Amazon.co.uk Account With AMZScout?
You don’t need to connect your Amazon UK account to your AMZScout dashboard, as customary with other Amazon seller software like Helium 10. Instead, you can use AMZScout for product research and leverage that information in your account separately.
However, sellers in the Amazon UK marketplace should remember to choose the correct region when doing keyword research, as this software is set to Amazon US by default.
Furthermore, you can research other Amazon Marketplaces, including the USA, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, India, and Mexico, via AMZScout.
What AMZScout Pricing Plans Are Available for Amazon Sellers From the UK?
When signing up for the keyword research tool, UK customers can choose AMZScout’s PRO Extension or Seller’s Bundle for Amazon packages. Let’s look at the pricing structure in the table below:
|PRO Extension||Seller’s Bundle for Amazon|
|Monthly||Not available||$172.88 ($49.99 instead with my discounts)|
|Annual||$651.88 ($259.99 yearly with my discounts)||$1,084 ($379.99 yearly with my discounts)|
|Lifetime||$1,499 (pay $799.99 with my discounts)||$2,599 (pay $1,599.99 with my discounts)|
Alternatively, you can use the AMZScout free trial by entering your email with no credit card required. The free trial includes:
- All-in-one Seller’s Toolset trial
- Hot products and Amazon trend reports
- Step-by-step “How to sell on Amazon” course
The free course helps inexperienced Amazon sellers learn how to start a business with increased chances of success.
Also, the hot products list can be handy if you’re struggling with product research.
However, many others will receive the same product suggestions, so the niches could be saturated shortly.
What AMZScout Free Tools Are Available From the UK?
AMZScout provides users free tools like the Amazon FBA Calculator and Stock Stats, which you can get by entering your email address in the capture form.
These tools are great if you have a tight budget or want to try AMZScout before getting out your credit card.
Now, look at AMZScout’s free tools to see if something matches your needs.
Amazon FBA Calculator
The Amazon FBA Calculator automatically calculates Amazon FBA fees and determines a product’s potential profit. To get an ideal result, you must enter your product cost, including the CPC cost, shipping, and goods and services tax percentage.
AMZScout Stock Stats
Here’s the information you can retrieve via Stock Stats to spy on your competitor:
- BSR: discover the product’s BSR (Best Sellers Rank), and keep an eye on the ranking to determine if sales are going up or down.
- Total and average stock levels: determine the competitors’ stock level to understand the sales velocity better. Also, you can uncover their stock strategy to determine how much stock you should order.
- Filters: use the filters to differentiate between FBA and non-FBA sellers and the product’s selling price.
Amazon Sales Estimator
Use the Amazon Sales Estimator directly on the Amazon search results page to get an idea of how many products a competitor is selling monthly. You can narrow down your search by selecting the product category and entering their BSR.
This information helps evaluate the amount of sales you can expect when launching a product in the same niche.
Amazon Super URL Tool
The Amazon Super URL Tool helps optimize your URLs to ensure they contain keywords and give users direct links to several products simultaneously.
You can use the URL tool with landing pages and other locations where you want to promote Amazon products with a link.
What AMZScout Subscription Should Sellers From the UK Choose?
Sellers from the UK should choose the Seller’s Bundle for Amazon if they want complete access to AMZScout tools.
The Seller’s Bundle for Amazon is the only package that provides access to AMZScout’s product & keyword research tools, trends & product ideas, and competitor data analysis.
Hence, it’s the best package for serious Amazon sellers looking to grow their business.
However, if you’re only looking for your first product idea, the cheaper PRO Extension plan is the right choice.
Now, let’s compare the tools and features provided by both AMZScout subscription plans:
|PRO Extension||Seller's Bundle for Amazon|
|AMZScout PRO Extension||Included||Included|
|Product Research Tools|
|Product Database||Not included||Included|
|Product Tracker||Not included||Included|
|Keyword Research Tools|
|Amazon Keyword Search||Not included||Included|
|Reverse ASIN Lookup||Not included||Included|
|Keyword Tracker||Not included||Included|
|Trends & Product Ideas|
|12 Monthly Trend Reports||Not included||Included|
|1,000+ Exclusive Amazon Products||Not included||Included|
|AMZScout Seller’s Courses||Included||Included|
|“Get Started Your Amazon Business” Guide||Included||Included|
|Competitor Data Analysis|
|Quick View||Not included||Included|
|Stock Stats||Not included||Included|
How Can You Save Money When Signing Up for AMZScout From the UK?
There are several ways to save money when signing up for AMZScout from the UK.
I’d recommend a few:
- Free trial: use the AMZScout free trial to try all tools and features for seven days. It’s a good starting point for new AMZScout customers who wish to evaluate the software before buying.
- Free tools: if you’re on a tight budget, use AMZScout’s free tools to find your first product selling opportunity.
- Choose a cheaper plan: new Amazon sellers in the product research phase should opt for the cheaper PRO Extension plan. However, upgrade to the Seller’s Bundle for Amazon plan once you start actively selling.
- Annual or lifetime subscription: annual AMZScout subscription will save you 20% compared to the monthly options. Also, you can choose lifetime subscriptions to save even more money over the long term.
- My discount: grab my exclusive AMZScout discount offers to save on your AMZScout subscription.
Is It Worth Selling on Amazon UK?
It’s worth selling on Amazon UK because it’s a popular e-commerce platform with many daily buyers.
Furthermore, listing your products on Amazon UK allows you to be part of the EFN (European Fulfillment Network) program. This means your products will also be listed on five (5) other Amazon marketplaces, including Italy, Spain, France, German, and the Netherlands.
Therefore, you’ll have access to 176 million monthly unique visitors to scale your business.
Don’t want the hassle of translating your product pages to multiple languages?
Fortunately, Amazon provides a free translation tool to sell across the European network.
Finally, some Amazon UK product categories are not as competitive as similar options on Amazon US. Therefore, you’ll have an easier time dominating these niches.
Just use AMZScout’s product research tools to determine if there’s enough demand.
3 Alternatives to AMZScout for Sellers From the UK?
AMZScout is an excellent Amazon Sellers toolkit for users in the UK, but it doesn’t provide the same range of tools as Helium 10 or Jungle Scout. Also, if you want access to a free demo before starting, ZonGuru is the better choice.
Fortunately, you can give some of these alternatives a try with my exclusive discount offers below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Using AMZScout from the UK can increase your Amazon sales when applying the correct strategies. For instance, the Product Database product research tool allows you to find high-quality product opportunities with higher sales velocity.
You can download the AMZscout Chrome Extension from the UK by visiting the Chrome Web Store and looking for “Amazon Product Finder – AMZScout PRO.”
You can also get every feature from the extension toolkit by signing up for an AMZScout free trial.
You can contact the AMZScout customer service team from the UK by clicking the live chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the software provider’s website.
Alternatively, you can send an email via firstname.lastname@example.org, although you may not get as rapid a response as with the live chat option.
You can pay for AMZScout in Pound Sterling, which will be converted to United States Dollars. Therefore, you should use a payment method with a competitive currency conversion for GBP to USD transfers.
Enjoy Using AMZScout From the UK
AMZScout is an excellent Amazon seller’s toolkit that offers something for beginner or advanced Amazon seller businesses at an affordable price. You can choose from multiple subscription plans and save the most money with a lifetime subscription – something not offered by most Amazon seller software alternatives.
Want to give AMZScout a try with my exclusive discount? Then compare the AMZScout pricing plans to start.