To access the AMZScout free trial, you need to enter your email in the capture form on the homepage. It’s conveniently located above the fold and provides instant access to the dashboard. The free trial lasts for 7 days, and you can also take advantage of the 10-day money-back guarantee.
Also, read to the end to discover the details of alternative free trials from competitors like Helium 10, SellerBoard, and ZonGuru.
- The AMZScout free trial access is instant, allowing you to quickly start after landing on the homepage.
- You can upgrade to the paid subscription from the free trial dashboard to increase tool access.
- No credit card is required to access the AMZScout free trial, thereby reducing the friction to getting started.
- AMZScout offers free tools such as the FBA profit & fees calculator, competitor inventory level checker, and sales estimator.
Pros and Cons of the AMZScout Free Trial
To help you appreciate the benefits of the AMZScout free trial, we have listed some advantages you should consider. Also, we share some negatives to help you set realistic expectations.
- Immediately access the free trial dashboard after entering your email.
- Easy to upgrade to a paid subscription at anytime during the free trial.
- Multiple tools are included to give you a realistic expectation of what the paid version includes.
- Grow your business during the free trial by using the tools.
- No credit card is required to sign up for the AMZScout free trial.
- The AMZScout free trial only lasts for 7-days.
- The tool usage restrictions mean it’s hard to test the software on a bigger scale.
How to Get the AMZScout Free Trial?
Accessing the AMZScout takes no longer than a few minutes, and you can start by clicking here for the AMZScout official website.
Next, you’ll need to enter your email address in the capture form conveniently located above the fold, as shown in the screenshot below. To proceed, click on the green “Try AMZScout For Free!” button.
You’ll receive an email with your AMZScout login and password, and you’ll instantly access the AMZScout dashboard, as you can see below.
You can start by taking the tutorial to familiarize yourself with the dashboard.
Furthermore, once the tutorial is over, you’ll see a prompt on the dashboard to download the PRO Extension.
We recommend you download the Chrome extension to take full advantage of the free trial and improve the quality of your product research.
What Tools Does AMZScout Provide?
To decide if the free trial is worth your time, it’s a good idea to learn about the tools available at AMZScout. Continue reading for a summary of the tools to better understand the scope of AMZScout.
Product Research Tools
- PRO Extension: this is AMZScout’s crown jewel and allows you to receive extensive data on every Amazon product to find profitable ideas.
- Product Database: allows you to filter products to assess the competition, demand, supply and much more.
- Quick View: you can compare products with helpful information on the Amazon search result pages.
- Dropshipping, Arbitrage, and Wholesale Extension for Amazon: improve your chances of success by selling existing and branded products that have proven to work for others.
Keyword & Product Listing Tools
- Keyword Search for Amazon: find keywords with high traffic and low competition to optimize your product pages.
- Product Keywords Lookup: research competitor pages to get new keyword ideas and optimize traffic to your product pages.
- Keyword Tracker for Amazon: track keywords to see how they impact your rankings and sales.
- Individual Product Research by Sellerhook: order a list of new products for your business with specific criteria.
- Fees Calculator for Amazon FBA: use the calculator to get estimates for profit and margin to make the right choice during product selection. Also, get an idea of how much money you can expect to make from a product.
- Stock Stats: for a specific period, discover the sales and inventory levels of your competitors.
- Sales Estimator: based on the sales rank, figure out the number of sales in a specific niche.
- Super URL Tool: increase product sales and rankings on Amazon by creating smart links.
How Does AMZScout Pricing Work?
Understanding the AMZScout pricing model is a good idea to prepare for the costs after the free trial period ends. Firstly, the pricing model is flexible because you can choose from monthly and yearly subscriptions, or you can get lifetime access with one payment.
The yearly subscription provides a 20% discount on the monthly price, so it’s a good option for users that plan to use AMZScout for an extended period. However, getting lifetime access offers the biggest savings in the long run. However, the upfront cost is steep, as you can see in the table below:
|PRO Extension||Not Available||$259 per year||$599.99|
|Sellers’s Bundle for Amazon||$49 per month||$379 per year||$1,599.99|
What Tools Do the Pricing Plans Include?
Once you upgrade from the free trial, you’ll need to decide between the PRO Extension and the Seller’s Bundle for Amazon. To help you make the correct decision, here is a table with a comparison of the tools you’ll receive with each plan:
|PRO Extension||Seller’s Bundle for Amazon|
|Product Research Tools|
|Product Database||Not Available||Available|
|Product Tracker||Not Available||Available|
|Keyword Research Tools|
|Amazon Keyword Search||Not Available||Available|
|Reverse ASIN Lookup||Not Available||Available|
|Keyword Tracker||Not Available||Available|
|Trends & Product Ideas|
|12 Monthly Trend Reports||Not Available||2 years|
|1,000+ Exclusive Amazon Products||Not Available||2 years|
|AMZScout Seller’s Course||Available||Available|
|“Get Started Your Amazon Business” Guide||Available||Available|
|Competitor Data Analysis|
|Quick View||Not Available||Available|
|Stock Stats||Not Available||Available|
How to Take Full Advantage of the AMZScout Free Trial?
Getting the most out of your free trial is important to determine if upgrading to a paid subscription is the right move for your Amazon business. We recommend starting the free trial when you are actively launching or running your business, so you can use the available features.
For example, if you haven’t selected a niche, you can’t decide how good AMZScout will be for finding products in your relevant market.
Also, make sure you have free time in your schedule to test the AMZScout features in depth.
The free trial lasts for only 7 days, which is a short amount of time to fully understand the depths of a software package.
Finally, don’t skip the educational tools to help you better understand the basic principles of running a successful Amazon business and how the tools at AMZScout play a role.
Is AMZScout Better Than Helium 10 for Amazon Sellers?
Helium 10 is one of AMZScout’s biggest competitors, and choosing between the two software solutions can be difficult at first glance. Firstly, AMZScout is the more affordable option – especially if you select the yearly or lifetime pricing options.
However, Helium 10 offers more tools for the complete Amazon selling experience.
For instance, you can access Adtomic to improve your PPC campaigns or use the Market Tracker tools to monitor developing trends in your niche.
Furthermore, Helium 10 offers a free trial that has no expiration date.
This gives you the freedom to test Helium 10 tools at your own pace, and upgrade when your Amazon business is ready to take the next step.
Our Experience With the AMZScout Free Trial
To provide you with a detailed account of what to expect with the AMZScout free trial, we tried it ourselves. Firstly, we enjoyed the fast sign-up process that requires no credit card.
We simply had to enter our email in the capture form on the homepage and got immediate access to the dashboard.
Also, we loved that the free trial greeted us with tutorials to help navigate and understand the dashboard. This increased the speed at which we could use the features optimally.
However, the 7-day free trial period is rather short, which we feel is not enough time for busy entrepreneurs to fully test all the tools in detail. A longer free trial period would be ideal, especially if unforeseen time comments arise.
What AMZScout Alternatives Offers a Free Trial?
Are you uninterested in what the AMZScout free trial has to offer? Fortunately, excellent alternatives provide different advantages you should check out. It’s a good idea to try out multiple free trials to better understand the landscape of Amazon software solutions and what’s the right fit for you.
Helium 10 is one of the best software packages in the business with a wide range of tools.
Their free trial will not allow you to access all of them, but enough to get an idea of the quality and user interface.
To sign up for the free trial, you simply need to create a free account, and there is no expiration date. Also, no credit card is required, which is a consumer-friendly approach.
With the Helium 10 free trial, you can use Cerebro for reverse ASIN lookups or Refund Genie for reimbursement assistance, and much more.
Click here to sign up for the Helium 10 free trial and see what all the fuss is about for yourself.
Sellerbaord is a strong software solution for accurate profit analytics for Amazon sellers. Some of the notable tools include:
- Inventory Management
- PPC optimization
- Refunds for lost inventory
- “Request a review” automation and email follow-ups
- Refunds for lost inventory
- Listing change alerts
- Users & rights management
Also, the Sellerboard free trial lasts for 2 months, and no credit card is required.
Furthermore, during the free trial, you’ll access every feature of the selected subscription plan. This offers an accurate free trial of what to expect with the SellerBoard paid subscriptions.
ZonGuru offers a free trial that lasts for 7-days, and you’ll access the features of the selected subscription plan. Also, once the free trial period ends, you’ll automatically be upgraded to the paid plan.
The free trial experience at ZonGuru is short, but having access to the full suite of features ensures you can get a good idea of what to expect once the billing period starts.
Furthermore, you can select between 2 pricing models:
- Researcher: ideal for new Amazon business owners in the product research stage.
- Seller: suitable for Amazon sellers that have found a product and want to start selling.
Frequently Asked Questions
The AMZScout free trial lasts for 7-days, which is a short period of time compared to other offerings in the industry. Therefore, you should schedule to take advantage of the free trial when you have a week that’s not so busy.
The AMZScout free trial is shorter than the Helium 10 one, 7 days compared to indefinite. However, both free trials have similarities, such as no credit card is required, and there is a limit on the amount of times tools can be used.
Yes, you can upgrade to paid subscription when using the AMZScout free trial.
In the dashboard, you’ll see a green upgrade button at the top of the screen.
Upgrading is a good choice if you want to take advantage of more tools and increase your usage rights.
Also, if you’re unhappy with the paid subscription, you can take advantage of the 10-day money back guarantee.
No, providing your credit card to access the AMZScout free trial is unnecessary.
You simply enter your email, and you’ll get immediate access to the dashboard.
The AMZScout free trial is worth it if you want to sell on Amazon and are interested in the paid subscription features. There is no risk to using the free trial as a credit card is not required, and you may discover it’s the Amazon software solution that’s the right match for your business.
Final Thoughts on the AMZScout Free Trial
To conclude, the AMZScout free trial is worth using to figure out if the software packages match your Amazon business needs. It lasts for 7-days, no credit card is required, and access is immediate. Also, AMZScout offers free tools adding even more value to the experience.
Do you like the sound of what’s on offer with the free trial? Then click here to get started and determine if AMZScout will be your gateway to scaling your Amazon business.