Depending on your operating system, you can download and install the Helium 10 mobile app through the App Store or Google Play. Furthermore, the Chrome extension can be downloaded using the dedicated download page by following the onscreen instructions.
However, an official desktop Helium 10 app does not exist at the time of writing.
- The Helium 10 mobile app and Chrome extension are available on all subscription plans.
- You can download the Helium 10 Chrome extension and mobile app for free.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to download and install the Helium 10 apps
How to Download and Install the Helium 10 Chrome Extension
Downloading the Helium 10 Chrome extension is free and takes just a few minutes, and the step-by-step process is detailed below:
- Download Chrome browser: start by installing the Chrome browser if it’s not already on your computer.
- Register with Helium 10: next, register for a free Helium 10 account and sign in.
- Download extension: now, on the tools dropdown menu, click on the X Ray tool and the blue ‘Add to Chrome’ button.
- Launch tool: you can launch the Helium 10 tool whenever you browse Amazon by clicking on the extension button.
We recommend you check out our Helium 10 Chrome Extension guide to learn more about the features and what to do if it stops working.
How to Download and Install the Helium 10 Amazon Sellers App
The Helium 10 Amazon Sellers app is a handy addition to your work on desktop devices.
Using the tools, you can view key metrics and receive alerts about product updates.
Here is a step-by-step list of how you can get started with the Helium 10 Sellers App:
- Download the app: to download the Helium 10 app, Android users will need to visit Google Play, and Apple users need to check out the App Store. You can search for the app, which is called the “Helium 10 Amazon Sellers App”.
- Connect Amazon account to helium 10: to use the app, you’ll need to connect an Amazon Sellers account to your Helium 10 account.
- Access: Login into the Helium 10 app using your account credentials.
- Tools: click on the tools button in the header navigation menu to set up the app functionality. This includes tools like Alerts and Keyword Tracker.
For a detailed guide on how to download and install the Helium 10 Amazon Sellers app visit our guide here.
What Helium 10 Payment Plans Include the Chrome Extension and Mobile App?
All payment plans offer the Chrome extension and mobile app, which includes Free, Starter, Platinum, Diamond, and Elite. However, some tools on the mobile app will be unavailable depending on your Helium 10 subscription.
For example, the Adtomic tool is only available with the Diamond plan. Also, tools like Keyword Tracker and Alerts have usage limits that vary based on your plan. You may need to upgrade to increase usage limits as your Amazon business scales.
How Long Does It Take To Download and Install Helium 10?
In most cases, it should take no more than 5-10 minutes to download and install the Helium 10 Chrome Extension and Amazon Sellers app. Most internet connections allow you to download the apps within a few moments because of the small file size.
However, understanding how to effectively use the apps might take longer, depending on your familiarity with Helium 10.
Our Experience Downloading and Installing Helium 10
To give you an honest account of how to download and install the Helium 10 apps we went through the process. Overall, finding the apps is easy as you can type in a navigational search query into Google like, “Helium 10 Chrome extension” and it’s the first result that appears.
Furthermore, installing the apps takes just a couple of steps, and there are no confusing requirements to get stuck along the way. Also, they are free, which means anyone can give them a try without a financial commitment.
Helium 10 Customer Support Information
During the Helium 10 app download and installation process, you may encounter technical problems. It might be because another Chrome extension is causing a conflict with the Helium 10 one, or your smartphone is having compatibility problems with the app. In any case, we recommend you contact the customer support team at Helium 10 using these methods:
- Live chat: you can use the live chat functionality by signing into your Helium 10 account and clicking on the live chat icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Email: email@example.com
- Submit a form: use this page to submit a form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Helium 10 Have a Desktop App?
Helium 10 doesn’t have an official desktop app. However, various sources offer unofficial desktop apps unaffiliated with Helium 10. The quality of these apps varies, and you cannot have the same stability levels as Helium 10.
Additionally, these apps are dangerous because you have no idea who created them. Scammers could use the apps to get unsuspecting victims to download viruses and malware.
Can You Use Helium 10 on Your Smartphone?
Yes, you can use the Helium 10 app on your smartphone. You’ll need to connect your Amazon Seller Central account to your Helium 10 account, and the apps are available for download on the Google Play and App Store.
However, the mobile app is limited to just a few Helium 10 tools including:
- Keyword Tracker
- Keywords Beta
What Functionality Is Available on the Helium 10 Mobile App?
The functionality available on the Helium 10 mobile app includes:
- Setting up push notifications to receive alerts
- Product research
- Keyword research
- Optimizing PPC campaigns through Adtomic
- Viewing product performance
What Are the Benefits of Installing the Helium 10 App?
The benefits of installing the Helium 10 app include the convenience of managing your Amazon business away from your desktop. Therefore, if you’re on the move in a taxi or standing in line at the grocery store, you can check on key business metrics to see if anything needs your attention.
It’s ideal if you constantly travel and need a way to continue working.
Furthermore, your reaction time to product listing page problems will be better as you’ll receive a notification inside the app.
Summary of How to Download Helium 10
To conclude, you can download and install the Helium 10 Chrome extension by navigating to the download page and following the instructions. Furthermore, you can install the Helium 10 Amazon Sellers App by visiting Google Play or the App Store.
However, before you can start using the Chrome extension or mobile app, you’ll need to create a Helium 10 account using this link. It takes just a few minutes, and you’ll receive a free trial that doesn’t expire.