You can get the SourceMogul free trial by signing up for the monthly or annual paid subscription.
The Amazon arbitrage software’s free trial lasts 10 days and unlocks the entire toolkit on offer by SourceMogul. That way, you can test its suite of tools to better know if you want to commit long-term.
- The SourceMogul free trial lasts 10 days, and you need to share your credit card details.
- You’ll unlock all the available tools offered at SourceMogul with the free trial.
- SourceMogul is for online arbitrage sellers, and you need a Professional Amazon Sellers Account to connect it.
How to Get the SourceMogul Free Trial?
You can get the SourceMogul free trial by signing up to the paid subscription plan.
However, you’ll need to have a Professional Amazon Seller Account to connect to your SourceMogul account to Amazon.
Here’s the step-by-step process:
- Go to the SourceMogul website, and click “Pricing.”
- Scroll down to the pricing plan and choose from the monthly or annual plan by clicking “Get Free Trial.”
- Enter your details, click the terms and conditions button, then click “Next.”
- Enter your payment details and click “SIGN UP.”
- Congrats! You can now access the SourceMogul free trial for ten days, which you can use to find excellent arbitrage product opportunities on Amazon.
What Tools and Features Are Available With the Free Trial?
I’ve summarized the list of features SourceMogul’s arbitrage software offers to decide if it’s worth your time. Note that the SourceMogul free trial unlocks access to the entire toolkit, and here’s what’s included:
- Search for products by supplier or retailer
- Amazon category search
- Wholesale list upload and search
- Create wishlists for further analysis
- Stock availability search
- Powerful filtering and profit analysis
- Works on mobile and tablet devices
Furthermore, you can access educational resources by clicking “Free training” from the header menu. You don’t need to activate the free trial or pay for a plan to access this section.
The free training section includes guides to help you learn how to use SourceMogul.
Also, you’ll find seller strategy guides for increasing your chances of making a profit as an Amazon trader.
What Pricing Plans Are Available After the SourceMogul Free Trial Ends?
Once the SourceMogul free trial ends, you’ll automatically start the paid subscription plan you chose during registration. Likewise, your credit card would be automatically charged after the free trial ends since you provided those details on registration.
Hence, choose the SourceMogul subscription that matches your budget before starting the free trial.
There are two subscription plans, and they provide the same tools and features.
The only difference is the billing cycle length – monthly and annual. Here’s the pricing breakdown:
- Monthly Plan: $97 per month
- Annual Plan: $1,074 per year (approximately $89.50 per month)
If that’s out of your budget, you can save $30 on your first three months of using the monthly plan (to pay $67/month instead) by grabbing my exclusive SourceMogul discounts. However, I recommend using my discount offers for the annual plan since you’ll only pay $880 (instead of $1,074) annually.
How to Take Full Advantage of the SourceMogul Free Trial?
The SourceMogul free trial has a 10-day limit; you can only use it once.
Therefore, getting the most out of the free trial is vital to thoroughly test the features before it ends. Here are a few ideas to use it effectively:
- Free up time: schedule the free trial for when you have the time to test the features entirely. The 10-day free trial period can go past quickly – especially if you have a lot of other commitments.
- Understand arbitrage: SourceMogul focuses on the e-commerce arbitrage model, so you must understand what it entails. Use the free training section to learn more if you need help.
- Get a Professional Amazon Seller Account: you must have a Professional Amazon Seller Account before signing up for the SourceMogul free trial. It can take time to open and verify your Amazon account, so you shouldn’t start only after getting the SourceMogul free trial.
My Experiences With the SourceMogul Free Trial
I immediately loved that figuring out where to find the SourceMogul free trial was easy. That’s thanks to the many CTA buttons all over the website directing visitors to the free trial.
Also, the website does a great job of sharing the terms and conditions of the free trial: the 10-day limit, and you’ll access all the features.
Furthermore, I got a good idea of the features included in the free trial before signing up. Therefore, I could plan a time-efficient strategy to maximize the SourceMogul free trial.
One of the drawbacks of the free trial is that a credit card is required.
Sometimes, I forget to cancel a subscription before the first billing period begins after a free trial, so I avoid entering payment details where possible.
What SourceMogul Alternatives Offer a Free Trial?
The SourceMogul free trial provides much value but doesn’t offer plenty for Amazon FBA sellers. Therefore, if you’re looking for something outside of the arbitrage model, consider one of the Amazon seller software solutions below:
Frequently Asked Questions
You can connect your Amazon account with SourceMogul to take full advantage of the toolkit. However, you can only connect to the Amazon US or UK marketplaces as the tool lacks support for other Amazon marketplaces. Likewise, only Professional Amazon accounts can be linked with SourceMogul.
Enjoy the SourceMogul Free Trial
The SourceMogul free trial is ideal for arbitrage sellers since it provides the tools to find excellent product selling opportunities. It also lasts ten days, enough time to test what’s on offer, as long as you’ve set aside the time to dive into the tools fully.
Want to see if SourceMogul can help your Amazon arbitrage business? Start the SourceMogul free trial today.