tool4seller offers a 14-day free trial on its Standard subscription plan that allows you to access every feature of the plan without restrictions. No credit card details are required to get the free trial, either.
Additionally, tool4seller has a forever Free plan that lets you use some tools without spending even a cent.
I’ll show you how to get the tool4seller free trial today so you can track, analyze, manage, and grow your Amazon business.
- tool4seller has 5 pricing plans – Free, Startup, Standard, Professional, and Premium.
- Only the Standard plan offers a 14-day free trial that gives you access to every tool in the subscription plan.
- The free trial doesn’t require your credit card details.
How to Get the tool4seller Free Trial?
Here’s how to get the tool4seller free trial:
- Go to the tool4seller website.
- Enter your email address and password, then click “Login, Start Free Trial.”
- Click “Continue.”
- Connect your Amazon seller account and wait for data to be synced.
- Finish your account set-up.
Once you’re done signing up, you’ll have access to tool4seller’s features for 14 days.
When the trial ends, you can upgrade to one of the paid pricing plans to continue using the platform.
What Can I Expect During the tool4seller Free Trial?
You can expect to have access to the following features during the tool4seller free trial:
|AI Listing Generator||Unlimited|
|AI Review Insights||50 times/month|
|Competitor Tracking - Low Frequency||150 ASINs|
|Competitor Tracking - High Frequency||15 ASINs|
|Reverse ASIN Lookup||500 times/month|
|ABA Search Terms Report||Included|
|ASIN Keyword Insights||Unlimited|
|Design Patent Search||Unlimited|
|Real-time Sales Data||Included|
|Multi-marketplace Sales Comparison||Included|
|Periodic Reports Email||Included|
|Keyword Rank||500 keywords|
|Category Rank||150 ASINs|
|Keyword Rank Update Frequency||2 times/day|
|Category Rank Update Frequency||2 times/day|
|Hijacking Alerts||1,000 ASINs|
|Smart Repricing||1,000 SKU|
|Buyer-Seller Messages||10,000 emails / month|
|Buyer Message Reply||Included|
|AI Reply Generator||Unlimited|
|AI Customer Support||Unlimited|
|AI Search Orders||Included|
|Review Alerts||100 ASINs|
|Review Update Frequency||2 times/day|
|Buyer Question Alerts||100 ASINs|
|Buyer Question Update Frequency||2 times/day|
|FBA Inventory Management||Included|
|Low Inventory Alerts||Included|
|Inventory Turnover||Not included|
|Local Product Management||Included|
|Ad Update Frequency||6 times/day|
|Ad Performance Reports||Included|
|Ad Update Alerts||Included|
|Ad Bid Adjustment||Included|
|Email Automation Extension||Included|
|Product Research Extension||Included|
|API Integration||Not included|
After the free trial ends, you can review the features offered by the other plans in comparison to the Standard plan and determine if you would like to switch your pricing plan.
How to Upgrade After the tool4seller Free Trial
You can upgrade your tool4seller account after the free trial ends with the following steps:
- Login to your tool4seller account.
- Select “Pricing Plans.”
- Select a plan, click “Upgrade,” and you’ll be redirected to the payment page.
- You can personalize your plan on the payment page by adding extra features. You can pay for these add-ons monthly or annually, depending on the subscription plan you upgrade to. For instance, if you opt for the annual Standard plan with add-ons, the add-ons you purchase will be valid for 12 months.
- Fill in your billing information and click “Pay.”
- Enter your credit card details and click “Submit Payment.”
- If the payment is successful, you’ll receive a congratulations message.
For reference, here’s a breakdown of the monthly and annual costs of the available tool4seller pricing plans:
How to Cancel the tool4seller Free Trial
You can cancel the tool4seller free trial by following the steps below:
- Login to your tool4seller account.
- Go to the “My Plan” page.
- Under “Subscription,” click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process, and your free trial will be canceled immediately.
Alternatively, you can contact the tool4seller customer support to request a cancelation of the free trial.
Enjoy the tool4seller Free Trial
The tool4seller 14-day free trial is an excellent way to thoroughly test the software and determine if it’s the right choice for your business.
The risk involved is minimal as it doesn’t require your credit card details.
And if you’re unhappy with it for any reason, you can easily cancel your free trial.
Want to get access to advanced data analytics and sales optimization tools to boost your Amazon business? Don’t wait any longer – sign up for the tool4seller free trial now!