ZonGuru is available for Canadian users, offering every tool and feature available on the Amazon US marketplace. To use ZonGuru from Canada, you must sign up for an account by choosing the Researcher or Seller Plan. Afterward, you’ll get a 7-day free trial to test the software before your billing starts on creating a new account.
Furthermore, you can connect your ZonGuru and Amazon.ca accounts to access the entire ZonGuru toolkit, which I’ll show you below.
- You can give ZonGuru a spin by using the 7-day trial for free.
- Connecting your ZonGuru and Amazon.ca accounts increases the quality of data you get from ZonGuru’s multiple tools.
- ZonGuru offers Amazon Sellers features to find better products, increase traffic to product pages, optimize profitability, and more.
How to Sign Up for ZonGuru From Canada?
Signing up for ZonGuru from Canada is easy, and I’ll share the step-by-step process below:
- Visit the ZonGuru pricing page (Enjoy my Massive discounts).
- Pick from the Researcher and Seller plans, then click “Sign Up.”
- Enter your details or sign up using your Google or Amazon account.
- You now have access to the ZonGuru 7-day free trial, where you can test the same features provided on your chosen subscription plan.
While signing up for the ZonGuru free trial, you’ll be asked to share your credit card details. However, it’s only charged after the 7-day free trial period is finished.
Can I Integrate My Amazon.ca Account With ZonGuru?
Private label sellers can integrate their Amazon.ca and ZonGuru accounts to unlock the full potential of what’s offered by the Amazon sellers software. This grants you access to additional features like receiving product listing alerts, tracking product performance, streaming insightful data, and setting up automated email campaigns.
However, connecting your ZonGuru account to more than one Amazon marketplace requires paying for an add-on.
How to Integrate Your Amazon.ca Account With ZonGuru?
Connecting your Amazon.ca and ZonGuru accounts is straightforward and requires just 5 quick steps:
- Login to your ZonGuru account via the member area.
- Click your username from the top right-hand corner of the dashboard, then click “Connect.”
- Click the gear icon in the North America section.
- Click “OK” on the Amazon prompt to complete the process on the Amazon website.
- Once your Amazon.ca and ZonGuru accounts are connected, you can check the status in the area highlighted below for confirmation:
It’ll take around 24 hours for ZonGuru tools to access data from your Canadian Amazon account.
What ZonGuru Pricing Plans Are Available for Amazon Sellers From Canada?
ZonGuru customers from Canada can sign up for the Researcher or Seller plan.
Here’s a summary of the target audience for both plans:
- Researcher: select the Researcher ZonGuru plan if you’re a new Amazon seller looking for your first product.
- Seller: the Seller subscription plan is more suited for active Amazon sellers looking to scale their Amazon business.
Additionally, ZonGuru’s pricing structure suggests choosing the annual plan to save money long-term since it provides up to 50% savings. Let’s start by looking at the Researcher plan pricing:
- Monthly: $39/month
- Annual: $24/month (billed annually at $288)
Furthermore, the Seller plan pricing varies based on the number of SKUs your business has.
It’s a consumer-friendly pricing structure since you only pay more when your business grows.
The table below helps to better understand the Seller plan pricing structure:
|1||$49/m||$38/m ($456 billed annually)|
|2-5||$74/m||$54/m ($648 billed annually)|
|6-10||$104/m||$74/m ($888 billed annually)|
|11-20||$139/m||$97/m ($1,164 billed annually)|
|21-50||$184/m||$124/m ($1,488 billed annually)|
|51+||$249/m||$159/m ($1,908 billed annually)|
Is a ZonGuru Free Trial Available for Sellers From Canada?
Users can access the ZonGuru free trial by registering for the Researcher or Seller plan.
Every new subscription automatically receives a free trial, allowing you to test the tools and determine if it’s the right match for your Amazon business.
During the 7-day free trial, you’ll get an accurate preview of the paid subscription since the same tools are provided as the chosen plan. The only caveat is that you’ll need to share your credit card details, and the first charge comes after the ZonGuru free trial is over.
Are you interested in the ZonGuru free trial and want to discover the available tools and usage limits? Here’s a table showcasing what’s available:
|Keywords on Fire||20||30|
|Business Dashboard||Not Available||Available|
|My Products||Not Available||Available|
|My Orders||Not Available||Available|
|Monitoring & Alerts|
|Keyword Tracker||Not Available||5 Products|
|Product Pulse||Not Available||5 Products|
|IP Monitor||Not Available||1 Product|
|Email Automator||Not Available||Available|
|Review Automator||Not Available||Available|
|Support Priority||Normal Priority||High Priority|
How to Take Full Advantage of ZonGuru From Canada?
Taking advantage of ZonGuru to get the best start can be overwhelming since there are many tools to explore. I’ll share the top focus areas for every Canadian Amazon seller considering ZonGuru:
- Download Chrome extension: get the ZonGuru Chrome extension to determine a niche’s viability quickly. It will help you with competitor analysis, evaluating revenue potential, and estimating the required funds.
- Resource center: ZonGuru provides a free education section where you can learn how to start a successful Amazon business using their tools.
- Allocate time for the free trial: ZonGuru provides a short trial period with many tools to explore. Hence, I recommend you sign up for the ZonGuru free trial when you can test most tools and features.
- Connect your Amazon account: sync your ZonGuru and Amazon.ca accounts to unlock real-time data reporting, competitor monitoring, and other valuable features that will be a game-changer for your Amazon business.
How Does the Amazon Canada Marketplace Compare to Amazon US?
The Amazon Canada marketplace differs from the United States regarding competition, sales, age, revenue per product, and other metrics worth considering before you begin selling.
Here are essential differences in further detail to help you prepare:
- Buyer preferences: the target customer for your products in Canada might have a different buying preference than those in the United States. Therefore, you must tailor your marketing and product development to those buying habits.
- Competition: Amazon Canada has considerably fewer Amazon sellers than the US marketplace, leaving some product categories open to dominate. You’ll find that getting to the top of page one for some product searches is far easier on Amazon Canada.
- Traffic: the United States marketplace has the most traffic of any e-commerce platform worldwide, with 31 billion annual users. In comparison, Amazon.ca has a fraction of the traffic, so the potential to scale a business is smaller.
- Taxes: US and Canadian tax laws differ, affecting product profitability and viability. Ensure to understand the differences so you can accurately calculate your product profitability.
- Amazon FBA: the quality of Amazon FBA services differs in each marketplace. Hence, you must investigate the differences to understand the delivery speed and costs for Amazon FBA in Canada.
Despite the differences outlined above, it’s worth selling in Canada because the marketplace is increasing in traffic, sales, and popularity. Also, the relatively low competition allows beginners to compete in product categories with far fewer established sellers.
3 Alternatives to ZonGuru for Sellers From Canada?
Are you looking for something different than what’s offered by ZonGuru?
Then here are three popular alternatives to aid your Amazon CA business:
Frequently Asked Questions
There’s no disadvantage to signing up for ZonGuru from Canada because you’ll access the same tools and features as users worldwide. Here’s my guide to choosing the best ZonGuru plan, including a summary of the tools and features.
ZonGuru provides refunds for up to 30 days after subscribing to a paid plan.
You’ll need to request a refund through ZonGuru customer support via email at Support@ZonGuru.com.
You can pay for ZonGuru in Canadian Dollars, but the charge is in USD.
Hence, your CAD will be converted to USD, so you should use a competitive conversion rate payment method.
Advance Your Amazon Canada Business With ZonGuru
ZonGuru is a powerful toolkit for Canadian Amazon sellers operating at any level since it offers various features. The choice of plans and variable rate pricing structure means you can find an ideal option for your Amazon business.
Want to see if ZonGuru has what it takes to advance your Amazon business? Check out the ZonGuru pricing page to sign up and start your 7-day free trial on any subscription plan.