ZonGuru offers two pricing plans: Researcher ($39/m) and Seller ($49/m), offering different tools to grow your Amazon business.
The Researcher plan is ideal for users choosing their first Amazon product or improving their listing. Conversely, the Seller plan is the better choice for those actively selling and wanting to ensure the highest conversion possible.
On top of that, ZonGuru allows interested users to purchase select tools like Keywords on Fire and its Chrome Extension alone, but they’re not as powerful as the Researcher or Seller suites.
- You can use the interactive demo, free trial, and long refund period to test ZonGuru without financial commitment.
- Save up to 50% on your ZonGuru subscription by choosing one of the annual subscription plans.
- Large businesses and agencies can select an enterprise-level package by choosing “Enterprise Solutions.”
Pros and Cons of ZonGuru Pricing Plans
To help you appreciate the value of the ZonGuru pricing plans, we will share the top advantages and disadvantages to provide a balanced overview of what to expect.
- The Seller plan costs can scale with your Amazon business since pricing depends on the number of SKUs selected.
- Choosing any of the ZonGuru pricing plans automatically starts the free trial.
- You can get a refund up to 30 days after starting a ZonGuru subscription plan.
- You can save up to 40% with annual billing.
- An interactive demo is available to view the dashboard for an instant sneak preview.
- There are only two ZonGuru subscription plans to choose from.
- The free trial lasts only seven days, a limited amount of time to test the tools.
ZonGuru Pricing Table
What ZonGuru Pricing Plans Are Available?
ZonGuru offers two pricing plans:
- Researcher: the best choice for new Amazon sellers in the product research phase.
- Seller: select the Seller plan if you’re actively selling on Amazon or about to start.
You can choose to pay under the monthly or annual billing options. It’s best to choose yearly billing on your preferred plan to save up to 50% on the selected subscription plan.
In context, the prices of the Researcher plan, depending on what billing method you choose, are:
- Monthly: $39/month
- Annual: $24/month (billed annually at $288)
When choosing the Seller plan, you’ll need to select the number of SKUs you want to cover, which impacts the final price. The table below shows the Seller plan pricing options based on the number of SKUs selected:
|1||$49/m||$38/m ($456 billed annually)|
|2-5||$74/m||$54/m ($648 billed annually)|
|6-10||$104/m||$74/m ($888 billed annually)|
|11-20||$139/m||$97/m ($1,164 billed annually)|
|21-50||$184/m||$124/m ($1,488 billed annually)|
|51+||$249/m||$159/m ($1,908 billed annually)|
What's Included in the ZonGuru Plans?
ZonGuru limits the tools and features you can access on its platform based on the plan you’ve signed up for. Thus, Sellers get the better end of the deal while Researchers only have to contend with a few tools.
The table below shows what you get under each plan:
|Keywords on Fire||20||30|
|Business Dashboard||Not Available||Available|
|My Products||Not Available||Available|
|My Orders||Not Available||Available|
|Monitoring & Alerts|
|Keyword Tracker||Not Available||5 Products|
|Product Pulse||Not Available||5 Products|
|IP Monitor||Not Available||1 Product (5 keywords)|
|Email Automator||Not Available||Available|
|Review Automator||Not Available||Available|
|Support Priority||Normal Priority||High Priority|
The table above assumes the basic (1 SKU) Seller Plan. Paying for higher-SKU Seller Plans gives you more units on tools like the Niche Finder, Sales Spy, Love Hate, Keywords on Fire, and Keywords Spotlight, among others.
How to Choose the Right ZonGuru Plan for Your Business?
The ZonGuru plan you choose should depend on your budget and the phase of the Amazon business.
If you’re on a low budget and have not yet chosen a product, the Researcher plan is for you. It’s the most affordable and contains the tools you need to find the first good product opportunity. It also includes a Listing Optimizer to ensure your first product goes live with the right keywords and relevant information to rank on Amazon.
However, once you begin selling on Amazon, upgrade to the Seller plan to take advantage of extra tools. Upgrading provides the following ZonGuru tools:
You’ll need the My Orders tool to monitor sales progress or the Review Automater to increase the chances of generating reviews, which contributes to social proof that boosts sales.
Furthermore, choosing the correct number of SKUs on the Seller Plan is vital to match the size of your Amazon business. This ensures you receive ZonGuru functionality for every product in your inventory.
What Tools Are Available at ZonGuru?
To better understand the value that ZonGuru brings to the table, you should familiarize yourself with the complete list of available tools. Here’s a summary of each one to help you appreciate the scope of ZonGuru:
- Niche Finder: a product research tool to search using keywords and narrow the query with filters. Also, a “Feeling Lucky” feature that selects a random product is great for when you don’t know where to start.
- Love-Hate: use this ZonGuru tool to extract the notable points from customer reviews quickly. Therefore, you can discover what customers love and hate about a product.
- Sales Spy: spy on the competition by typing in an ASIN and receive up to a year’s historical sales data. This lets you see trends and other information about a product’s viability.
- Easy Source: find reliable suppliers from Alibaba.com to meet your product sourcing needs. You can even filter suppliers by origin and choose those that can instantly ship your products.
- Keywords on Fire: use this tool to add high-traffic keywords to your product listings, improving your chances of ranking your product for the best visibility and higher sales. This tool also shows the average PPC bid to help you estimate the ad marketing cost for specific products.
- Keywords Spotlight: enter competing ASINs to find out what keywords they are ranking for. Leverage these keywords to gain market share and increase sales in your niche.
- Listing Optimizer: use the tool to tweak your listings for the best potential search volume and revenue. Also, compare your listing with up to 8 other ASINs to exploit unique gaps and beat them.
- Chrome Extension: download and install the ZonGuru Chrome Extension to quickly evaluate a niche’s potential while browsing Amazon. It has a built-in Profit Calculator to help you determine the potential profit.
The tools list above summarizes what’s available with the Researcher and Seller plans.
Now, let’s continue by checking out the tools only available with the Seller plan.
- Business Dashboard: access all your financial information and product performance from a single dashboard. This intuitive bird’s eye view of your Amazon business helps you make decisions and pivot quicker.
- My Products: improve your inventory management, stay on top of order frequencies from different markets you sell in, and never run out of stock with My Products taking care of business for you.
- My Orders: follow up on shipped items, process refunds faster, initiate customer contact regarding relevant orders and find every single order faster with My Orders.
- Keyword Tracker: tracks the competition’s top-performing keywords for chosen ASINs, how your product keyword compares and helps make real-time decisions on improving your product ranking, visibility, and sales.
- Product Pulse: spy on the competition without manually checking listings for sales price updates, keyword changes, or product images. Product Pulse also monitors your product’s storage dimensions, sales price, and reviews.
- IP Monitor: discover when bad actors are stealing your product photos to exploit your hard work. The tool can even detect stolen pictures if they have been resized.
- Email Automator: send follow-up emails to create a loyal customer base. The tool allows you to create an autoresponder campaign to increase repeat sales.
- Review Automator: increase your chances of getting 5-star reviews with this tool. It automates the review request process and is within Amazon’s terms of service.
What Are ZonGuru Enterprise Solutions?
The ZonGuru Enterprise Solutions are designed for agencies and businesses with an extensive Amazon FBA portfolio, enabling them to manage and operate different sub-accounts from a single dashboard.
This is the best solution for individual sellers operating multiple Amazon FBA stores or agencies managing such accounts for many brands.
The package includes the 16 tools offered by ZonGuru and is compatible with 10 Amazon marketplaces.
Our Experiences With Choosing a ZonGuru Pricing Plan
We chose a ZonGuru pricing plan to give you an accurate account of what to expect.
Firstly, we like that there’s an interactive demo showing how the dashboard and tools function. This helps us better understand the value of each tool, which is essential when choosing the right plan.
Next, we found each plan’s pricing and list of features to be clear. Therefore, we could select the plan that makes the most sense for our stage of the Amazon business. The usage rights of each plan are also available by scrolling further down the pricing page, which is essential for proper plan comparison.
Finally, choosing a subscription plan allows you to access the ZonGuru free trial.
It means we can select a plan without financial commitment, reducing the stress of choosing the wrong one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a ZonGuru Free Trial Available?
Yes, a ZonGuru free trial is available and will automatically start once you select one of the paid subscriptions. Thankfully, the free trial provides every feature of the selected ZonGuru subscription plan for seven days.
Can You Get a Refund on Your ZonGuru Subscription?
You can get a refund on your ZonGuru subscription by contacting ZonGuru customer support at support@ZonGuru.com. You have 30 days from the start of the subscription plan to request a refund, and you can only initiate one on your FIRST payment.
How to Save Money When Choosing a ZonGuru Plan?
You can save money when choosing a ZonGuru plan by selecting the annual subscription, which provides up to a 50% discount. This is ideal if you plan to use ZonGuru for at least 1 year.
Also, it’s best to wait until you actively sell products on Amazon before upgrading to the Seller plan to get the best value for your money.
Can You Increase Amazon Sales With a ZonGuru Subscription?
Yes, you can increase your Amazon sales with ZonGuru by using its tools to improve your product visibility, cut out scammers, stay ahead of the competition, automate your refunds/return process, and never run out of stock, among other things.
How Do I Cancel My ZonGuru Account?
You can cancel your ZonGuru account and get a refund by sending customer support an email at support@ZonGuru.com within the refund period, which is 30 days.
Likewise, you can cancel your ZonGuru at any time, but you may not get a refund if it’s not your first payment or you’re not within the refund timeframe anymore.
Choose the Best ZonGuru Pricing Plan for Your Business
ZonGuru provides the Researcher and Seller plans, and the pricing for the latter varies based on the number of SKUs chosen. The Researcher plan is best for new Amazon business owners in the product research phase, while the Seller plan is preferred for active Amazon sellers.
Want to start with ZonGuru to see what it’s all about for yourself? Sign up with these HUGE discounts and test the service risk-free for 30 days.