You can connect the Helium 10 and Amazon accounts by logging into Helium 10 and navigating to the Connections page. Then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the correct Amazon region.
You’ll need to use Helium 10 tokens to connect Helium 10 to Amazon, and they are available with the Starter (2 tokens), Platinum (2 Tokens), and Diamond (4 tokens) plans.
- It takes up to 24 hours for Helium 10 to receive data from Amazon.
- The Helium 10 tools that utilize Amazon data include Profits, Adtomic, Refund Genie, Follow-up, Inventory Protector, and Alerts.
- Connecting Helium 10 to your Amazon account takes no longer than 5 minutes.
How to Connect Helium 10 to Amazon?
- Log in: Start by logging into your Helium 10 account.
- Access Connections dashboard: next, head over to the connections dashboard by clicking on the settings icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Add Seller Account: on the Connections dashboard, you’ll find an option to add Amazon seller accounts by clicking on the blue “+ Add Another Seller Account” button. Also, you can click the “Learn” button in the top right-hand corner to watch a video on how to connect your Amazon account.
- Choose your platform: on the next screen, select Amazon and click on the “Next” button in the bottom right-hand corner to proceed.
- Choose Amazon region: now you’ll need to select the region, and we have highlighted the option for the US Amazon marketplace.
- Initiate in Seller Central: After clicking on the “Initiate in Seller Central” button, a pop-up appears, prompting you to log into your Amazon Seller Central account. From there, you can confirm the connection between the two accounts.
What Helium 10 Subscription Plans Allow You to Connect With Amazon?
You can connect your Helium 10 and Amazon account with the Starter, Platinum and Diamond subscription plans. The process involves using tokens, and each one allows you to connect with a different Amazon account.
Also, you can remove a connection to get your token back, which allows you to forge a connection with a different Amazon account. Here is a summary of the number of tokens you receive with each Helium 10 subscription plan:
- Starter: 2 tokens
- Platinum: 2 tokens
- Diamond: 4 tokens
Note that you’ll need to use up a different token for connecting each Amazon region, and the options are North America, Europe, and Asia.
Want to learn more about what each subscription plan includes? Then click here for our Helium 10 pricing guide, where you will discover the available features.
Troubleshooting Common Problems When Connecting Helium 10 to Amazon
When linking the Helium 10 and Amazon accounts, you may encounter problems preventing you from forging the connection. In this section, you’ll find solutions to common issues that will help you overcome them.
This problem occurs when you get the error message:
“Auth token is not valid for Seller ID and/or Seller Account ID”
This tends to happen because of an unidentified ID-Token combination in the following cases:
- You have selected the incorrect marketplace, and it doesn’t exist on your Amazon Seller Central account.
- Amazon may be in the process of adding the token to the system, so you’ll need to wait 30-60 minutes and retry. For example, this can occur if you’ve just created your Amazon account.
Token Already in Use
In some cases, you may encounter a message that says “already active” when trying to connect a token. This typically happens when you’ve previously connected Helium 10 to the same Amazon account.
You’ll need to remove a token from the currently connected account before reconnecting a Helium 10 account. Furthermore, contact our customer support team if you don’t remember the token your Amazon account was connected to.
Seller Connection Interrupted
When the token connection process initiates, an Amazon window that requires your input opens. You’ll receive a message that states, “Seller Central connection was interrupted!” To overcome the problem, complete the on-screen steps to connect both accounts.
PPC Token Error
When using Adtomic, you may notice that you cannot see all your PPC costs from the connected Seller Central account. That’s because Amazon doesn’t allow more than one PPC token connection to 3rd party services like Helium 10.
Click here for a Helium 10 tutorial on how to overcome and manage multiple Amazon accounts with one Helium 10 Adtomic account.
Our Experience With Connecting Helium 10 to Amazon
To provide you with an honest account of how to connect Helium 10 to Amazon, we tried the process first-hand. Firstly, we easily understood how many Amazon accounts you can connect from the Helium 10 pricing page by using tokens.
Also, the step-by-step process included helpful messages to ensure we made the correct selection along the way. It took no more than 5 minutes to connect our Helium 10 account to Amazon.
Consequently, tools such as Adtomic and Profits began to receive data within 24 hours of making the connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take for Helium 10 to Access Amazon Data?
It can take up to 24 hours for Helium 10 to access Amazon data. However, you may get lucky and receive data much quicker.
Can You Disconnect Helium 10 From Amazon?
Yes, you can disconnect Helium 10 from Amazon. This is required to free up your Helium 10 token to connect with other Amazon accounts. Once you’ve uncoupled a Helium 10 and Amazon account, you’ll see an extra available token when navigating to the Connections page.
Will Connecting Helium 10 to Amazon Make Increase Sales?
You can take advantage of the tools that use Amazon data to increase sales.
For example, you can improve the ROI of PPC campaigns with Adtomic.
This can be done by incorporating more profitable keywords or using strong analytics features to find existing keywords that require extra funds.
Also, the Profits tool can be used to determine your most profitable products and ones needing extra attention. Improving poorly performing products can increase sales, whether it’s increasing the PPC budget or through listing optimization.
How Long Should You Wait Before Connecting Helium 10 to Amazon?
You should connect your Helium 10 account to Amazon as soon as you start selling.
This allows Helium 10 to gather important information about your Amazon selling activities from day 1.
Connecting the two accounts takes no longer than 5 minutes, so there is no reason to delay the essential step.
Final Thoughts on Connecting Helium 10 to Amazon
To conclude, connecting Helium 10 to Amazon can be done in under 5 minutes from the dashboard. Simply navigate to the Connections page and follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.
However, to connect Helium 10 to Amazon, you must use tokens by subscribing to the Starter, Platinum, or Diamond plans. Click here for the Helium 10 pricing page to compare the plans.