You can set up an email sequence on Helium 10 using the Follow Up tool.
This Helium 10 fully automated email tool allows you to send emails with the Platinum (5,000 emails per month) and Diamond (15,000 emails per month) plans.
Also, you can view your message delivery statistics, get delivery notifications, and monitor customer feedback from a single dashboard.
In the rest of this guide, I’ll discuss setting up these email automation sequences, triggering actions, and other specific automation on Helium 10.
- You can set up an email sequence to automate review requests, welcome first purchase orders, and boost the overall customer experience.
- Use some or all the filter options to stay on top of varying customer emails.
- Following Amazon TOS while using Follow Up to send emails is important.
How to Do an Email Sequence on Helium 10?
Setting up an email sequence with Follow Up is easy, especially with the option for customizations. But first, you must learn how to create email messages to send to your audience.
How to Create an Email Using Helium 10 Follow Up?
Before creating an email sequence, you’ll need to create emails within the Follow Up tool. You can write your emails within the tool from scratch or copy/paste them from other sources like Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
Here’s the step-by-step process to get started:
- Buy a Helium 10 plan (get discounts here) if you don’t have one already.
- Login to your Helium 10 online dashboard with your account credentials.
- Click the Follow Up tool from the header navigation menu.
- Click “Email Templates” to proceed.
- Click the blue “New Email Template” button on the right-hand side to open the editor.
- On the next screen, enter the email subject line and text. Click the blue “Save and Exit” button once you’re done.
How to Set up an Email Sequence in Helium 10?
Once you’ve created enough emails for your sequence, it’s time to assemble it.
You should already know the sequence and how many days apart you want the emails before starting. Here’s the step-by-step process for setting up an email sequence:
- Navigate to the Follow Up tool as shown above.
- Click “Email Automation” from the sidebar.
- Click “New Automation.”
- Now a pop-up appears where you can create an automation sequence from scratch or choose one of the templates. The available options are depicted in the screenshot below:
- On the next page, you can begin working on your automation. This includes setting filters to target specific customers, choosing what event initiates the automation, and adding the action at each step. Once you’re done, click “Save and Exit.”
What Helium 10 Subscription Plans Include Follow Up?
The Helium 10 Platinum and Diamond subscription plans include Follow Up, leaving only the Starter Plan without this email automation feature. The usage limits for both plans are
- Platinum: 5,000 emails per month.
- Diamond: 15,000 emails per month.
Compare the prices for both plans from the table below to make the right choice:
You can save even more money when subscribing to Helium 10 with our coupon codes below:
- Get 20% OFF Your First 6 Months with code: REVENUE6M20; OR
- Get10% OFF Every Month with code: REVENUEGEEKS10
How to View Your Helium 10 Message Delivery Statistics?
Once the email sequence runs, you can view the message delivery statistics from the automation dashboard.
- Login to your Helium 10 account.
- Click “Follow Up,” then “Email Automation” from the sidebar.
- Select the created email automation on which you want to see the message delivery statistics.
- The next screen shows two graphs showcasing your message delivery statistics. Also, you can edit the date range to view information for a desired period.
Our Experiences With Setting up an Email Sequence Using Helium 10?
We tried the process ourselves to give you an accurate and honest account of what to expect from setting up an email sequence with Helium 10.
For starters, we loved that the email template and sequence sections were separated.
This two-step process makes it easier to complete the task in approachable bite sizes.
Also, setting up the email sequence took at most five minutes using intuitive on-screen instructions. So, you don’t need extensive experience or much time to learn the process.
Once the email sequence is set up, the Follow Up tool displays the subsequent steps well.
This helped us figure out if we missed a step. You can also inspect the sequence to ensure it meets your goals.
Pros and Cons of Using Follow-Up to Set up an Email Sequence
The ease and speed of creating automated email sequences was a huge boost, but I would have liked to get this with the Starter Plan too. Here’s a brief overview of the pros and cons of this tool.
- It takes no longer than a few minutes to create an email sequence.
- The optimized UI makes the email sequence creation process self-explanatory.
- You can send up to 15,000 emails per month with the Diamond plan.
- Follow Up does a great job of displaying the email sequence once it’s completed.
- You can view message delivery statistics to keep an eye on performance.
- You can’t send emails with the Starter plan.
- You can’t test Follow Up with the Helium 10 free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Set up an Email Sequence With the Helium 10 Free Trial?
You can’t set up an email sequence with the Helium 10 free trial. Also, the automated email tool isn’t available on the Starter plan, so you need to upgrade to Platinum or Diamond to test the feature.
Do Helium 10 Email Sequences Comply With Amazon TOS?
Helium 10 email sequences comply with Amazon TOS, but you must also craft emails meeting the Amazon Sellers’ requirements. Therefore, it’s recommended that all sellers using the Follow Up tool inspect Amazon’s TOS to understand the rules to prevent a breach of any other requirements.
How Many Email Sequences Can You Set Up With Helium 10?
There’s no limit to the email sequences you can create with Helium 10.
Therefore, you can create diverse campaigns to test on different customers.
This A/B split testing allows you to figure out how to create the most effective email sequence for your goals.
How Long Should You Wait Between Sending Emails?
You should wait 3-5 business days between sending emails to avoid annoying the customer. The exact timing varies based on your strategy and results. For example, you may find that sending an email after 3 days receives a higher response rate based on your testing.
Should You Set up an Email Sequence With Helium 10?
Setting up an email sequence allows you to ask for reviews, cross-sell products, and inform customers of new/future products. Helium 10 makes the process easy with Follow Up, which is possible on the Platinum and Diamond subscription plans.
Want to compare these plans to choose the right one for your Amazon business? Then click here for the Helium 10 Pricing Page to begin crafting those emails.