The Amazon regions supported by Helium 10 include North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. However, only some countries in these regions are supported by the Amazon FBA Sellers tool, as outlined in the rest of this guide.
Furthermore, not all tools are in all marketplaces, and some countries (like India) have to connect to marketplaces outside their region (like Europe).
- Helium 10 supports multiple marketplaces worldwide.
- Using multiple tokens, you can connect your Helium 10 account to more than one Amazon marketplace.
- Not all Helium 10 tools are available in every Amazon marketplace.
List of Supported Amazon Marketplaces With Helium 10
Amazon continues to add new marketplaces (countries) to its roster, allowing users worldwide to sell locally. The list of supported Amazon marketplaces is extensive, but they vary significantly regarding the number of buyers, sellers, sales volume, and features like FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon).
Let’s look at each Amazon region to determine the available marketplaces and if one is available in your home country.
North and South America
The North American region has three marketplaces:
- Amazon United States (Amazon.com): the most popular Amazon marketplace by a wide margin, with around 31 billion in yearly traffic. Furthermore, 56% of sellers actively selling on the market live in the United States, and 77% of all Amazon sellers are active there too.
- Amazon Canada (Amazon.ca): this Amazon marketplace is a shadow of its neighbor, with only 231 million visitors annually. However, 40% of the sellers are from the United States, more than the 29% of Canadian sellers in this marketplace. Also, expect to find experienced sellers on Amazon Canada, the second oldest Amazon marketplace.
- Amazon Mexico (Amazon.com.mx): the Spanish-language-based Mexican Amazon marketplace has 89.67 million visitors annually. Hence, you’ll need a translation service for your product packaging, product listing, and customer service. Also, an estimated 12% of all Amazon sellers participate in the marketplace.
- Brazil (Amazon.com.br): Brazil is the largest e-commerce country in Latin America, with 46 million unique online shoppers and $31.6 billion in annual sales. Furthermore, Portuguese is the platform’s official language.
Europe is the second most significant Amazon region, with multiple countries having their hub. One of the challenges for sellers operating in Europe is translating their business to match the local languages.
- Amazon UK (Amazon.co.uk): the Amazon marketplace in the United Kingdom receives 569.64 million visitors annually, and an estimated 43% of the platform’s sellers live in the country.
- Amazon Germany (Amazon.de): the German Amazon platform receives an impressive 605.38 million visitors annually. However, only 10% of the platform’s sellers are German, with around 22% from the United Kingdom.
- France (Amazon.fr): the French platform’s annual traffic is 269.79 million, and most sellers are also from the UK.
- Italy (Amazon.it): the Italian Amazon marketplace has 251.72 million visitors annually, with around a quarter of sellers from the UK. Also, the platform’s official language is Italian.
- Spain (Amazon.es): the Spanish Amazon marketplace has 198.25 million users, and the platform’s language is Spanish.
- Sweden (Amazon.se): the Swedish Amazon marketplace launched on October 28th of 2020, making it one of the most recently added. Hence, it only has 10.29 million visitors per year.
- The Netherlands: the Dutch Amazon platform has just 32.93 million annual users, one of the smallest traffic numbers in Europe.
- Poland: this is one of the most recently added Amazon marketplaces since it launched on March 2, 2021.
- Turkey (Amazon.com.tr): the marketplace has 41.1 million monthly users, and since the platform is relatively new, there’s limited information on its performance.
Middle East and Africa
The marketplaces in this region are relatively new, but the traffic numbers are growing consistently. Hence, they might be worth entering to get a first-mover advantage.
- United Emirates (Amazon.ae): launched in 2019, this marketplace has 21.50 million annual visitors. Furthermore, the marketplace’s official language is English.
- Saudi Arabia (Amazon.sa): the Saudi Arabian Amazon marketplace was launched on June 17th, 2020, with Arabic as the platform’s official language. Also, it boasts a 4.62 million annual traffic.
- Egypt (Amazon.eg): the global net sales for the Egyptian marketplace in 2022 was $196.3 million, with Electronics & Media having the most significant share.
Far East and India
Now let’s turn the attention toward marketplaces with some of the biggest population centers worldwide. Currently, the traffic and buying power for these marketplaces is relatively tiny but has the potential to grow significantly.
- Australia (Amazon.au): this Amazon marketplace, launched in 2017, has an annual traffic of 44.71 million users.
- Japan (Amazon.jp): the Japanese Amazon marketplace sees 550 million visitors per month. 42% of its sellers are from China, and 18% sell from the United States. Furthermore, the platform’s official language is Japanese.
- Singapore (Amazon.sg): the global net sales for this Amazon platform was $159.2 million in 2022.
- India (Amazon.in): the English-language-based Indian Amazon marketplace recorded 295.51 million annual traffic, and English is the platform’s official language. Furthermore, around 80% of the sellers live in India.
- China (Amazon.cn): Amazon’s China marketplace was formerly known as Joyo.com, and despite the sizable national population, Amazon isn’t among the most popular e-commerce platforms in this region.
How to Connect Your Helium 10 Account to an Amazon Marketplace?
Connecting your Helium 10 account to an Amazon marketplace allows you to stream data to tools like Profits, Inventory Management, Alerts, and more. You’ll need to use tokens to connect accounts, which you’ll receive by subscribing to a paid Helium 10 Subscription.
The number of tokens you receive while selling on Amazon varies based on your subscription:
That said, here’s how to connect your account:
- Sign up for a Helium 10 account. Get these HUGE deals to save more.
- OR if you’ve signed up for free, click the “Upgrade” button towards the top right-hand side of the Helium 10 dashboard.
- Next, enter one of my exclusive coupon codes, REVENUEGEEKS20 or REVENUEGEEKS10, and click “Apply.” However, the coupon codes don’t work with the Helium 10 Starter plan.
- Click “Subscribe” to select the Platinum or Diamond Plan.
- Click “Complete Payment” after entering your details.
- Good job; you’ve started your Helium 10 journey to supercharge your Amazon business, and you have tokens for syncing your account with Amazon marketplaces.
- Now, log in to your Helium 10 account dashboard.
- Click your account name (in this case, “RevenueGeeks Editorial”), then “Connections” in the top right-hand corner.
- Click “+ Add Seller Account” on the next page.
- Select “Amazon” since that’s the platform we want to sell on.
- Choose the region of your Amazon account. I selected Europe for this demonstration, but the process is similar for other marketplaces.
- Click “Initiate in Seller Central.”
- Finally, you’ll see an Amazon pop-up instructing you to sign in to complete the process. Also, you’ll need to wait up to 24 hours for Helium 10 tools to stream data from your Amazon account.
What Helium 10 Tools Are Available With Each Supported Marketplace?
Unfortunately, you cannot use every Helium 10 tool with each supported marketplace.
Therefore, before signing up for Helium 10, you must determine the Helium 10 tools’ availability and limitations.
What Helium 10 Features Are Available in the North and South American Markets?
Want to start selling in the North or South America Amazon markets? Then check out what Helium 10 research tools can help you in the table below:
|Black Box||Available||Available||Available||Not Available|
|Chrome Extension||Available||Available||Available||Not Available|
|My List||Available||Available||Available||Not Available|
|Misspelinator||Available||Not available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Index Checker||Available||Available||Available||Not Available|
|Listing Analyzer||Available||Available||Available||Not Available|
|Inventory Manager||Available||Available||Available||Not Available|
|Keyword Tracker||Available||Available||Available||Not Available|
|Market Tracker||Available||Available||Available||Not Available|
What Helium 10 Features Are Available in the European Markets?
Amazon sellers who want to use Helium 10 in European markets can get these tools, depending on the country they choose to sell in:
|Tools||United Kingdom||Germany||France||Italy||Spain||Sweden||The Netherlands||Poland||Turkey|
|Black Box||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Trendster||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Chrome Extension||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|My List||Available||Not available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Cerebro||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Magnet||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Misspelinator||Not available||Not available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Index Checker||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Listing Analyzer||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Follow-Up||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Available|
|Inventory Protector||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Available|
|Inventory Manager||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Refund Genie||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Available|
|Portals||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available||Available|
|Keyword Tracker||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Market Tracker||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
What Helium 10 Features Are Available in the Middle East and African Markets?
Helium 10 tool availability for the Middle East and African markets is limited since the markets were just added a few years ago.
|Tools||United Emirates||Saudi Arabia||Egypt|
|Black Box||Available||Not available||Not available|
|Trendster||Available||Not available||Not available|
|Chrome Extension||Available||Not available||Not available|
|My List||Available||Not available||Not available|
|Cerebro||Available||Not available||Not available|
|Magnet||Available||Not available||Not available|
|Misspelinator||Not available||Not available||Not available|
|Frankenstein||Available||Not available||Not available|
|Scribbles||Available (Partial)||Available (Partial)||Not available|
|Index Checker||Available||Not available||Not available|
|Listing Analyzer||Available||Not available||Not available|
|Follow-Up||Not available||Not available||Not available|
|Inventory Protector||Available||Available||Not available|
|Inventory Manager||Not available||Not available||Not available|
|Refund Genie||Available||Available||Not available|
|Adtomic||Available||Not available||Not available|
|Portals||Available||Not available||Not available|
|Keyword Tracker||Available||Not available||Not available|
|Market Tracker||Not available||Not available||Not available|
What Helium 10 Features Are Available in the Far East and Indian Markets?
The table below shows that Australia, Japan, and India have good Helium 10 tool coverage. Meanwhile, Singapore and China are relatively new Amazon marketplaces, so their tool coverage is limited.
|Black Box||Available||Available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|Chrome Extension||Available||Available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|My List||Available||Available||Not available||Not available||Not available|
|Cerebro||Available||Available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|Magnet||Available||Available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|Misspelinator||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not available|
|Frankenstein||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|Scribbles||Available (Partial)||Available (Partial)||Available (Partial)||Available||Available|
|Index Checker||Not available||Available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|Listing Analyzer||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|Follow-Up||Available||Not available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|Inventory Protector||Available||Available||Available||Not available||Available|
|Inventory Manager||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not available|
|Refund Genie||Available||Available||Available||Not available||Available|
|Adtomic||Available||Available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|Portals||Available||Not available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|Keyword Tracker||Available||Available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|Market Tracker||Available||Available||Not available||Not available||Available|
Pros and Cons of Selling on Multiple Amazon Marketplaces
Selling on multiple Amazon marketplaces requires extra work – especially if you need to translate your product into the platform’s official language. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t tap into the rich profit potential from another marketplace.
Therefore, let’s examine the pros and cons of selling your products in multiple Amazon marketplaces.
|Access new customers to increase monthly revenue||You may need to translate your products to the platform’s official language|
|Less work required to launch in additional marketplaces since product and supplier research is unrequired||Some Amazon marketplaces may have little to no demand for your products|
|Some marketplaces may be uncompetitive for your products||You’ll need to learn and adhere to local business rules and tax laws, adding to the complexity of your business.|
|New Amazon marketplaces may have a higher demand for your products|
|Increased business value since Amazon business buyers are looking for diversification|
What to Consider When Expanding to a New Amazon Marketplace
Expanding your business to another Amazon marketplace requires unique considerations to ensure you can hit the ground running. Let’s look at these before you begin selling:
- Market research: conduct additional market research to determine the demand and competition for your proposed products in the new Amazon marketplace. Then, you can decide if releasing your products makes good business sense.
- Translations: English is not the official language of many Amazon marketplaces, so you’ll need translation services for product packaging, listings, and customer service.
- Local rules and laws: you must abide by local business rules, including tax considerations. Hence, you may need to hire local lawyers and accountants to ensure your business is on the right side of the law.
- European Fulfillment Network (EFN): do you want to expand to one of the European Amazon marketplaces? Then utilizing EFN allows you to hold stock in one EU marketplace and sell in another without registering for VAT. The exemption only applies to sales between Spain, Italy, France, Germany, and the UK.
- North American Remote Fulfillment (NARF): this program allows Amazon US sellers to send their products to Canadian and Mexican Amazon warehouses to participate in those marketplaces. You can participate in NARF via the click of a button, and no extra work is required.
My Experiences With Using Helium 10 With Different Amazon Marketplaces
I tried connecting Helium 10 with multiple Amazon marketplaces, and the process was straightforward. However, international sellers operating on more than two Amazon marketplaces must upgrade to the Helium 10 Diamond plan to receive five tokens required for connection.
Also, I found that using Helium 10 tools for different marketplaces is consistent, with no extra setup required. However, some marketplaces didn’t have the tools I rely on for essential parts of the business. For example, the Inventory Management tool isn’t available for most marketplaces outside the United States.
Finally, Helium 10 doesn’t offer tools in different languages. This wasn’t a problem for me, but customers from other countries may appreciate using Helium 10 on other marketplaces in their native language.
Frequently Asked Questions
There’s no additional charge for selling on more than one Amazon marketplace.
The only extra cost you must consider is the Helium 10 plan payment you may need for more tokens to connect additional marketplaces. After all, you’ll receive only two of these tokens with the Starter and Platinum plans, and you’ll need to upgrade to the Diamond plan to connect five Amazon marketplaces.
The best Amazon marketplace in 2023 is in the United States because it has the most significant annual revenue ($513.98 billion in 2022). Furthermore, it has the largest traffic volume at 31 billion per year. However, it’s also the most competitive marketplace because of its popularity.
No, you can register for an Amazon Sellers account from outside the country of the marketplace you’d like to sell in. In fact, Amazon provides a long list of countries from where sellers can register for different marketplaces.
Amazon FBA is available in every country that offers a marketplace.
However, the number of FBA warehouses, fees, and other factors differ for each country. Therefore, research the Amazon FBA details of the country where you’d like to sell.
You cannot use the Helium 10 free trial to connect your Helium 10 and Amazon accounts. That’s because you need to use tokens to connect both accounts, which are only available with the paid Helium 10 subscription plans.
Does Helium 10 Support Most Amazon Marketplaces?
To conclude, Helium 10 offers tools for many Amazon marketplaces but with varying availability. You can expect tool availability to increase as the size and demand for each Amazon marketplace grow.
Want to use Helium 10 with multiple Amazon marketplaces? Then click here to subscribe and take your e-commerce business to another level.