Junglytics offers a flexible monthly payment plan from $49 to $199. The pricing plan is tiered according to the number of sales you make daily and monthly on Amazon.
Furthermore, you can purchase the annual plan that offers two months free.
There’s also a 30-day free trial and a money-back guarantee.
Keep reading to discover what you get on each Junglytics pricing plan, how to save more on each plan, and everything else you need to know.
- Junglytics pricing plans cost $49, $129, and $199 monthly.
- The software tool offers a 30-day free trial and a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- You can pay $500 for a White Glove service or get it for free by purchasing an annual Junglytics plan.
What Do Junglytics Plans Offer?
All Junglytics plans offer full access to the software’s features plus 40+ Amazon data points tracked by the software. The only difference is that the plans are priced based on monthly orders you get on Amazon.
Here’s a table showing detailed insights into Junglytics plan features.
|Plan||Daily Tier||Monthly Tier||Monthly Pricing||Yearly Pricing||Best Deals|
|Starter||Up to 150 orders||Up to 5,000 orders||$49||$490||Exclusive Discount|
|Growth||Up to 500 orders||Up to 15,000 orders||$129||$1290|
|Pro||Above 500 orders||Up to 30,000 orders||$199||$1990|
All plans offer a 4-year Amazon history analysis, unlimited customized dashboards, multiple Amazon marketplaces, and live sales data.
Once your business gets above 30,000 monthly orders, Junglytics will charge you $10 for additional 2,000 orders.
How to Sign Up for Junglytics?
Creating a Junglytics account involves filling out an online form, connecting an Amazon marketplace account, and adding a payment plan. Here’s an easy step-by-step guide:
- Go to the Junglytics sign-up page.
- Click “Get Started” or “Start 30 Day Free Trial.”
- Fill out the provided form. Make sure to use an email address that you have easy access to.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email. If you don’t get it, click “Resend code” or go back to verify the email you provided.
- Choose an Amazon marketplace region to connect.
- Authorize access to your Seller Central account.
- Add a payment method.
- Choose a subscription plan.
- Voila! You have created a new Junglytics account.
The 30-day free Junglytics trial starts once your new account is created.
You won’t immediately see sales data when you’ve created your account. It takes up to 24 hours for Junglytics to ingest your Amazon sales data and start tracking sales.
Is There a Junglytics Plan for Agencies?
Yes, there’s a unique Junglytics plan for agencies. Junglytics charges agencies $25 per month for each connected Amazon Seller account. This fee includes all the regions and marketplaces connected to each account.
Agencies can also demo with the Junglytics sales team and discuss a custom pricing plan.
The agency plan allows interested agencies to customize the software’s features to meet their unique needs. For instance, Junglytics offers unlimited custom dashboards to users.
Agencies can create and customize dashboards for each client or product line.
Can You Upgrade to a Higher Junglytics Plan?
Yes, you can upgrade to a higher Junglytics plan. Here’s a step-by-step guide on switching from your current plan to a higher one.
- Sign in to your Junglytics account.
- Enter your email and password.
- Click the profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Select “Settings,” then “Subscription.”
- Click “Change Your Plan” and select the plan you want to switch to. You can also choose to switch from a monthly to a yearly plan.
- Click “Upgrade.”
- You’ll be redirected to a checkout page to complete payment.
How to Save On Your Junglytics Plan?
Are you looking to get some savings when signing up for Junglytics? Here are some tips to help:
Use My Discount Link
You can use my signup link to access the 30-day free trial automatically.
You may also get a discount for signing up with my link.
Check Out the Free Trial First
Use the Junglytics 30-day free trial to confirm whether Junglytics is a perfect tool for your Amazon business. You don’t need a credit card to access the trial; it starts counting once you create a new account.
In fact, you can use this period to set up your account so you don’t spend a paid month setting things up and getting your dashboard in order.
Choose the Right Tier
Avoid overpaying by choosing the tier that matches the monthly orders you receive on Amazon.
Switch to the Yearly Plan
You will enjoy two months free yearly if you switch to an annual plan.
For instance, the Growth plan costs $129 monthly, which adds up to $1,548 every 12 months. However, if you pay for the yearly Growth plan, it’ll only cost you $1,290.
How to Cancel a Junglytics Subscription?
If you decide to cancel your Junglytics subscription, it’s an easy process:
- Sign in to your Junglytics account.
- Click the profile icon and select “Settings.”
- Go to “Subscription.”
- Choose “Cancel Subscription.”
- Click “Cancel Subscription” to confirm.
- Your subscription will be automatically canceled.
- Your payment will not be renewed.
How Much Does Junglytics White Gloves Service Cost?
Junglytics offers a White Glove Setup service for businesses that want Junglytics features customized to meet their needs. The setup service costs an additional $500 on top of any monthly payment plan you have.
However, the White Glove Setup Service is free if you’re on an annual Junglytics plan.
Businesses that sign up for the service enjoy custom-built dashboards, priority hands-on customer support, onboarding calls, and a 100% money-back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Junglytics has a 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
You can get it by contacting the customer support team before the end of the first 30 days of your purchase. However, note that this only applies to the first plan you buy,
Yes, there’s a 30-day Junglytics Free Trial. You can access it without a credit card, which begins to count once you create a new account.
You can switch from a monthly to a yearly Junglytics plan by changing your payment plan in the accounts section of your Junglytics profile.
Track Your Amazon Metrics With Junglytics
Junglytics’ custom dashboards and cards let Amazon sellers visualize sales data easily.
All pricing plans allow full access to Junglytics features, including creating and customizing unlimited dashboards.
Use Junglytics to track 40+ Amazon sales metrics to monitor business growth and boost sales. Grab my Junglytics discounts to get started with a free trial and save on your paid plan today.