Analyzer Tools doesn’t offer a free trial. However, you can grab the two or three-day unlimited-use license to explore the platform before fully committing.
The unlimited-use license gives you access to Analyzer Tool’s premium features for Windows desktop and web apps without paying for the full-blown monthly or yearly plans.
- The unlimited-use licenses come in two pricing tiers. The higher tier offers more features.
- The unlimited-use licenses are ideal for Amazon sellers who use the app sporadically.
- You can pay for the Analyzer Tools unlimited-use licenses with your credit card or PayPal.
How to Get the Analyzer Tools Unlimited Use License?
To get the Analyzer Tools unlimited use license:
- Go to the Analyzer Tools website (get discounts here).
- Click “Pricing” or scroll down the page.
- Choose the 2 or 5-day unlimited-use license. In this example, I’ll choose the 5-day unlimited-use license, but the process is the same for the 2-day license.
- Choose the $25 or $35 five-day unlimited-use license package.
- Enter your name and email address. Specify how you found Analyzer Tools, then enter your company name and VAT number.
- Create a strong password, confirm it, and click “Final Step” to create your account.
- Select your payment method and enter the appropriate details. Then, click “Purchase.”
Congrats, you’ve successfully purchased your Analyzer Tools unlimited-use license.
What Do You Get With the Analyzer Tools Unlimited Use License?
The Analyzer tools unlimited use license offers access to the following features.
|Bulk Spreadsheet Scan||✔||✔||✔|
|Competing Seller Scan||✔||✔||✔|
|Reverse Source Browser Scan||✔||✔||✔|
|Advanced Multi-Pack Support||✔||✔||✔|
|Robust Filtering & Sorting||✔||✔||✔|
|Brand IP Alert||✔||✔||✔|
|Windows App Access||✔||✔||✔|
|Cloud Hosted & Runs in Browser||✔||✔|
|Turbo Speed Processing||✔||✔|
|Custom Favorites Lists||✔||✔|
|Product Detail Pages||✔||✔|
|Business Product Opportunities||✔||✔|
|Amazon Seller InStock Rate 30/90/180d||✔|
|Avg Buybox 30/90/180d||✔|
|Avg Sales Rank 30/90/180d||✔|
|Lowest Sales Rank 30/90/180d||✔|
|Sales Rank Drops 30/90/180d||✔|
|Amazon Seller & Reviews||✔|
Analyzer Tools Alternatives With Free Trial
Analyzer Tools is a solid platform for Amazon product research, sourcing, and analytics.
However, the two and five-day user licenses can be limiting if you want to explore the platform longer without significant financial commitment.
Here are 3 Analyzer Tools alternatives with relatively longer free trials.
Helium 10 is a good Analyzer Tools alternative for Amazon sellers looking for a platform that offers more features to grow their business.
- Cerebro to find low-competition keywords via ASIN
- Scribbles to build and optimize your listing for better visibility and sales
- Adtomic to fine-tune your ad campaigns
In addition, Helium 10 has a robust product research tool called Black Box, which allows sellers to quickly and easily find profitable products to sell on Amazon.
Helium 10 offers a restricted free version that allows you to access most of its tools.
However, you can get 20% off your first six months or 10% off monthly using my discount coupons REVENUEGEEKS20 and REVENUEGEEKS10, respectively.
Like Analyzer Tools, Jungle Scout focuses on helping Amazon sellers find opportunities to increase sales and estimate profits.
Furthermore, Jungle Scout offers features Analyzer Tools doesn’t, including inventory management and a Chrome extension to analyze product data directly from Amazon search results.
In addition, Jungle Scout allows you to set reorder alerts and forecast sales.
While Jungle Scout doesn’t have the traditional free trial, it offers a 7-day money-back guarantee. That way, you can test the platform without financial commitment.
While Analyzer Tools and Teikametrics are excellent platforms for optimizing your Amazon business, the latter stands out due to its advanced AI capabilities.
Teikametrics goes beyond helping you analyze your sales and performance using machine learning algorithms to automate bidding, targeting, and keyword management.
Furthermore, Teikametrics offers a Profit Dashboard that provides a holistic view of your financial performance, including inventory analysis and sales trends.
Finally, Teikametrics provides a 30-day free trial with access to all premium features.
Wholesale Research, Sourcing, and Analytics Made Easy
Analyzer Tools can process up to 1,000,000 products per hour, generating up to 75 crucial data points for each item. That way, you can find winning products in minutes.
Furthermore, you can scan up to 100,000 competing storefronts, helping a data-backed marketing strategy. And then there’s the Brand IP Alert to help you avoid sellers known to file malicious IP claims.
Sounds like a tool you’ll like to explore?
Sign up here to get started with the Analyzer Tools free trial.