To receive the Zoof free trial, you’ll need to sign up for one of its paid subscription plans – Essentials, Platinum, or Enterprise. Afterward, you’ll get a free trial for the first 14 days of using the account, complete with the features of the selected pricing plan.
However, you’ll need to share your payment details to start the free trial.
But rest assured that you won’t be charged until after the free trial ends.
- After the 14-day Zoof free trial ends, you’ll automatically be charged for the selected subscription.
- You can use the Zoof free trial to grow your Amazon business at a discount with my link.
- You’ll receive the same tools and features of the selected Zoof pricing plan under the free trial.
How to Get the Zoof Free Trial?
To receive the Zoof free trial, you’ll need to sign up for one of the paid subscription packages.
I’ll show you how to do this in the steps below:
- Visit the Zoof website and click “Get Started.”
- Select one of the Zoof subscription packages (Essentials, Platinum, or Enterprise), by clicking “Get Started.”
- Enter your personal details, and click “Start 14-Day Free Trial.”
- Well done. You now have access to the Zoof free trial. You have 14 days to test the features for free until your shared credit card is charged with the first subscription bill.
What Tools and Features Are Available With the Free Trial?
Evaluating the tools and features offered by the Zoof free trial helps assess if it’s worth your time. Fortunately, the free trial includes everything provided by your subscription package.
Here’s a table summarizing the tools and features available with each subscription:
|Review Request Automation||Not included||Included||Included|
|Profit Dashboard||Not included||Included||Included|
|Rank Tracker||Not included||Included||Included|
|Launch Tracker||Not included||Included||Included|
|URL Builder||Not included||Included||Included|
|Rank Checker||Not included||Included||Included|
|Index Checker||Not included||Included||Included|
|Keyword Processor||Not included||Included||Included|
|Misspelling Checker||Not included||Included||Included|
|Listing Editor||Not included||Included||Included|
|NEW! Multi-Channel Dashboard||Not included||Included||Included|
|Connect to Seller Central||Not included||1 account||5 accounts|
|Up to 5 Additional Sub-Users||Not included||Not included||Included|
|Enterprise Support||Not included||Not included||Included|
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee||Included||Included||Included|
What Pricing Plans Are Available After the Zoof Free Trial Ends?
Once the Zoof free trial ends, you’ll be automatically subscribed to the plan selected during the signup process. The available Zoof subscription plans, with their pricing, are summarized in the table below:
Furthermore, you can use my Zoof pricing plan comparison guide to figure out the best one for your Amazon business.
How to Take Full Advantage of the Zoof Free Trial?
To get the most out of the Zoof free trial, making a few strategic decisions is essential.
I’ll share some thoughts on how to set yourself up for success on the Zoof free trial:
- Choose the right subscription plan: since you’ll get the features of the selected subscription plan, it’s crucial to choose the right one. Use the tool and feature comparison table above to make the right choice
- Allocate time: the Zoof free trial lasts 14 days, so it might be tricky to test every feature to its full capability. This is especially true with the feature-packed Platinum or Enterprise plans.
- Wait until your business is ready: to test features like Index Checker and Alerts, you must have live Amazon product listings. Therefore, consider waiting until your business is ready to test most Zoof tools.
My Experience With the Zoof Free Trial
I loved that finding the Zoof free trial with the website was easy since many CTA buttons funnel you toward the right page.
Also, it’s great that every tool and feature of the selected Zoof subscription plan is included in the free trial. I believe it’s how every free trial in the Amazon seller’s software industry should be, so I can get an accurate representation of what to expect.
Also, the 14-day free trial period isn’t bad since I felt it was enough time to test the features I’m interested in using. However, a 30-day period would be better.
I also didn’t like that a credit card is required to access the Zoof free trial because I may forget to cancel the subscription and get charged for an account I don’t want to keep.
What Zoof Alternatives Offer a Free Trial?
Zoof offers a suitable free trial format with an excellent choice of plans and many features to test. However, if you want an unlimited free trial period, then Helium 10 is a better choice. Alternatively, if you’d like to access a demo before starting a free trial, consider ZonGuru.
Here are a few Zoof alternatives for Amazon sellers to grow their businesses:
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Zoof provides a 30-day money-back guarantee with all subscription plans, including Essentials, Platinum, and Enterprise. The best part is that you get this money-back guarantee after the free trial has ended, giving you even more days to test the software risk-free.
Enjoy Using the Zoof Free Trial
The Zoof free trial will help you determine if the paid subscription is worth the money since you can test every tool of the selected plan. Also, there’s 14 days to use the free trial, giving you enough time to explore the toolkit.
Like the sound of what the Zoof free trial offers? Then visit the Zoof website to select one of the subscription plans and get started for free.