Unfortunately, Perpetua doesn’t offer a free trial. However, it does provide a free demo of its Amazon advertising tools.
To sign up for the demo, you can visit its website and submit your request, after which a Perpetua representative will contact you to schedule a time to show you the platform.
I’ll show you how to make the most of the Perpetua demo before and during your appointment.
- Perpetua doesn’t offer a free trial but provides a free demo.
- You don’t need to enter your credit card details when signing up for the demo.
- The demo is conducted over Zoom, so you can ask questions and get clarifications during the presentation.
- The demo is usually 30 minutes long, but the time may vary depending on your specific needs and questions.
How to Access the Perpetua Demo?
Getting scheduled for the Perpetua demo is fast and easy. Here’s how:
- Go to Perpetua on your browser.
- Click “Get Started” in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address and click “Submit.”
- You’ll receive a confirmation email. Click “Confirm” just below the email.
- Fill out the form with your details and click “Create Account.”
- Follow the detailed instructions to connect your Perpetua and Amazon accounts.
- A Perpetua representative will be in touch to set up a product demo.
What Features Are Available With the Perpetua Demo?
During the Perpetua demo, you’ll have the chance to explore and learn about the various features and functionalities of the tool. Some of the features that may be covered in the demo include:
- Automated campaign creation and optimization: Discover how Perpetua utilizes machine learning to automatically create and optimize your Amazon advertising campaigns for Instacart Featured Ads, Amazon Sponsored Ads, or Amazon DSP.
- Advanced bidding strategies: Learn about Perpetua’s machine learning algorithms that optimize bids in real-time by considering your target RoAS (Return on Ad Spend), budget, and competition to help you achieve your advertising goals.
- Keyword and ASIN targeting: Discover how to target and boost specific keywords or ASINs with Perpetua to maximize your products’ visibility on Amazon.
- Reporting and analytics: See how Perpetua provides detailed performance reports and analytics like impressions, clicks, conversions, and costs to help you track your ads’ performance over time.
- Competitor insights: Discover how Perpetua can give you a competitive edge in the Amazon marketplace by analyzing and providing information on your competitors’ advertising strategies.
- Advertising cost control and ROI optimization: Learn how Perpetua can help you efficiently manage your advertising budget and optimize your Return on Investment (ROI).
The specific features the demo covers may vary depending on your needs and interests.
What Pricing Plans Are Available After Trying the Perpetua Demo?
Perpetua offers four subscription plans – Starter, Growth, Pro, and Enterprise – which you can purchase after the demo.
The table below summarizes the cost of each Perpetua pricing plan to help you pick the best option for your business.
Perpetua doesn’t have annual subscription plans. However, you can still save money by signing up at a discounted rate using my links above.
How Can You Take Full Advantage of the Perpetua Demo?
The free demo is an excellent opportunity to learn about Perpetua’s features and see if the tool meets your needs before committing to a paid plan. Here are some tips on how to take full advantage of the Perpetua demo:
- Prepare well: Think about your Amazon advertising goals and challenges. This will help you get the most out of the demo and determine if Perpetua is a good fit for your business.
- Ask questions: The Perpetua representative is there to help you learn about the platform and its potential benefit to your business. Feel free to ask questions.
- Take notes: Jot essential points to help you recall what was discussed and serve as a reference in the future.
- Understand the features: The Perpetua demo gives you valuable insights into the platform’s features and capabilities. Browse the different features and see how they can help you improve your Amazon advertising campaigns.
- Get feedback from the Perpetua team: Ask the Perpetua team for feedback on your Amazon advertising campaigns after the demo. They can help you pinpoint the areas to improve on and fully leverage the capabilities of Perpetua.
Does Perpetua Offer a Risk-Free Trial?
Perpetua doesn’t offer a risk-free trial. However, it provides a free demo, which is a great way to learn and understand the different features of the platform. Hence, you still get reliable, real-life insights into its campaign creation, optimization, and reporting features.
What Perpetua Alternatives Offer a Free Trial?
Perpetua’s pricing plans may be too expensive for some, and it doesn’t include a free trial.
Here are some alternatives you may want to consider:
Helium 10 offers a comprehensive set of tools for Amazon sellers, including one for managing Amazon advertising campaigns – Adtomic.
Adtomic utilizes AI technology to provide valuable insights and analysis of your PPC data, enabling you to plan and optimize your ad campaigns effectively.
With Adtomic, you can eliminate the guesswork and challenges of PPC optimization.
After all, it offers accurate suggestions for keyword bidding.
Additionally, it allows you to quickly discover, categorize, and evaluate new keywords and negative targets.
Overall, Adtomic enhances your Amazon Advertising ROI and streamlines your advertising strategies.
Like Helium 10, SellerApp is a collection of tools designed for Amazon sellers, including an Amazon PPC optimization tool.
SellerApp’s use of advanced machine learning technology sets it apart to improve your Amazon PPC strategy and increase profits.
It provides many features and capabilities, including campaign automation, negative keyword optimization, efficient keyword harvesting, and in-depth analytics. This allows sellers to take control of their advertising campaigns and ensure long-term profitability.
Advance Your Amazon Business With Perpetua
Accessing the Perpetua free demo grants you a firsthand experience of how this AI-driven platform can optimize your Amazon advertising campaigns for better results.
So, use this opportunity to try Perpetua’s powerful features and see how it can revolutionize your Amazon advertising strategy.