Until the Helium 10 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are released, we invite you to take advantage of our exclusive coupon codes – REVENUE6M20 or REVENUEGEEKS10.
These codes provide sizable discounts and can be redeemed through the Helium 10 pricing page.
Furthermore, read until the end for insight into other strategies for saving money with Helium 10.
- Check this page in November for our Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
- The money you can save with Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals can go towards growing your Amazon business.
- Enter coupon codes on the Helium 10 pricing page for updated prices.
How to Use Helium 10 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals?
Navigate to the Helium 10 pricing page and enter the coupon code as seen in the screenshot below. You can use REVENUE6M20 or REVENUEGEEKS10 until the Black Friday and Cyber Monday codes become available.
Once you click on the “Apply” button, the prices will be updated to reflect the selected coupon code. Make sure the prices update to verify that the code has worked and the correct discount is applied.
What Helium 10 Plans Are Available?
The available Helium 10 plans include:
- Free: this is the free trial, which is activated by registering for a new account.
- Starter: the Starter plan is ideal for Amazon business owners who are getting started and are currently only selling 1-2 products.
- Platinum: the Helium 10 Platinum plan is ideal for users who are scaling their Amazon business and need extra functionality beyond what’s offered with the Starter plan.
- Diamond: choosing the Diamond plan makes sense if you are scaling your business and need important tools like Adtomic to optimize PPC campaigns.
- Elite: the Elite plan is Helium 10’s priciest but offers the most features. It’s perfect if you have a big budget to invest in your Amazon business.
- A La Carte: with the A La Carte plan you can customize the subscription packages by adding the tools you want to use one by one.
What Helium 10 Plan Should You Choose?
The best Helium 10 plan for you depends on your budget and the phase of your Amazon business. We recommend choosing the Starter plan while you’re launching your first few products – it’s all you need to get started.
However, once you have learned the basics and are ready to scale your Amazon business, don’t hesitate to upgrade to the Platinum or Diamond plan. These plans offer powerful features that can potentially fast-track your success when the correct strategies are deployed.
Also, you can choose the A La Carte plan if you only want to use Helium 10 for a single tool. However, adding more than 2 tools to the plan creates a subscription cost that’s not competitive compared to the core Helium 10 pricing plans.
What Is the Helium 10 Elite Plan?
The Helium 10 Elite plan is the best offering and costs $399 per month. It offers high usage limits for tools and exclusive extras that might be just what you’re looking for.
Here is an overview of what to expect from the Helium 10 Elite plan:
- Local social meetups
- Access to industry experts via Facebook
- Private elite-only Facebook group
- Weekly virtual roundtables
- Quarterly in-person workshops
- Monthly virtual training with Kevin King & other experts
- Weekly office hours with Helium 10 evangelists
- Exclusive access to advanced analytics tools
- VIP customer support
Want to learn more about what’s included? Then click here for our Helium 10 Elite guide.
What Helium 10 Features Are Worth Getting the Discount For?
Want to figure out why the Helium 10 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are worth using?
In this section, you’ll find a summary of noteworthy tools that can add value to your Amazon business when used correctly.
Start Keyword Research With Cerebro
Cerebro is a handy keyword research tool that allows you to leverage competitors’ work.
By entering competitor ASINs, you’ll receive a list of actionable keywords that help launch new products and bring more awareness to your brand.
You can enter up to 10 ASINs/Product IDs at a time and receive data such as:
- Search volume
- Search volume trends
- Number of sponsored ASINs
- Number of competing products
To learn more, check out our Helium 10 Cerebro guide.
Product Research With Black Box
Black Box is the top product research tool at Helium 10 that allows you to search a database of 450+ million products to find profitable golden nuggets. Also, you can use a range of filters to fine-tune your search:
- Monthly sales revenue
- Review rating
- Number of images
- Number of sellers
- And much more
Narrowing the search criteria helps you find products with high-demand and low competition. The choice of filters mean you get to decide the criteria based on your search strategy.
Want to learn more about how to use Black Box? Then check out our Black Box guide for details on how to use filters and best practices.
Profits - Analytics
Profits is your all-in-one dashboard for tracking important selling analytics.
At a glance, you can get an overview of the financial health of your Amazon business, or you can dig deeper into the data. Here is a summary of what the tool provides:
- Find out the financial health of each product listing separately.
- Uncover increasing and decreasing sales trends by inspecting the gross profit data.
- Manage orders, profit margins, ROI, units sold, refunds, promotions, and more.
- Track your inventory stock levels, and receive recommendations on how much to re-order.
You can also share access to the Profits tool with investors or business buyers interested in your venture. It’s a transparent method of showcasing your Amazon business’s performance.
Or, you can provide access to your accountant to help them complete their tasks.
Optimize Your Product Listing With Listing Analyzer
Listing Analyzer is part of the Free Chrome Extension for Amazon FBA sellers.
It allows you to research competitors’ product listings to draw ideas and optimize your ones too. Here is a round up of the features it provides:
- Receive valuable insights on importing ASINs and learn insights into high-performing areas.
- Evaluate every aspect of the product listing with an in-depth optimization checklist.
- See how your products compare to the competition and leverage their strategies.
- You can import up to 10 ASINs simultaneously for a broader view of your marketplace.
The Listing Analyzer helps you perform key tasks like ensuring high-traffic keywords are in the right places on your listing and provides alerts if key mistakes are made.
Want to find out how to use the Listing Analyzer? Then click here for our Listing Analyzer guide where you can uncover the best practices.
Optimize Your PPC Campaigns With Adtomic
Adtomic is a PPC powerhouse for Amazon sellers marketing their product listings.
The tool combines AI-fueled optimization and data analytics to provide the complete package for improving the ROI of your PPC campaigns.
The tools simplify micromanaging campings, but you can also zoom out for a bigger picture view of your PPC performance. Furthermore, the Helium 10 stores up to 2 year’s worth of data, whereas Amazon is limited to 60-90 days.
We recommend you check out our Adtomic guide to learn more about using the tools and the features on offer.
Reduce Amazon Fraud With Alerts
Alerts is an essential Helium 10 tool that helps combat fraud and unwanted outcomes for your product listing. Running an Amazon business can be stressful when bad actors try to take advantage of loopholes in the system. Here is a summary of how Alerts works:
- Import ASINs and monitor them in real-time.
- You’ll receive instant alerts of listing alterations, hijacker activity, or fraud.
- Cut down on the impact of fraudulent products reducing your brand image.
The number of alerts you can set up varies based on your selected Helium 10 pricing plan. For example, with the Platinum plan you can monitor up to 100 ASINs.
Other Strategies for Saving Money With Helium 10
Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to saving money with Helium 10. There are other options which help you make the most of your budget. Any savings you make can go toward buying more stocks, marketing, or outsourcing tasks.
Here are some top strategies for saving money with Helium 10:
- Free trial: we recommend trying the Helium 10 free trial by signing up for an account. Some advantages of the free trial include no expiration date and no credit card is required. However, the limited availability and usage right mean you’ll need to upgrade for the full Helium 10 experience.
- Starter plan: choosing the Starter plan is the right move if you’re a new Amazon seller with a portfolio of 1-2 products. It’s enough to get started and allows you to save money until you can reinvest profits into a pricier Helium 10 plan.
- Annual subscription: taking advantage of the annual Helium 10 subscription is the right move if you’re planning on sticking around for at least 1 year. However, the upfront costs are bigger, which might create a cash flow problem if you’re on a low budget.
- Wait until you have a business: don’t sign up for one of the Helium 10 subscription plans until you have a business that can take advantage of the features. Each month that goes by without Helium 10 being used is a waste of money that could have been used for something practical.
- Use our coupon codes: until we release the Black Friday and Cyber Monday codes, you can take advantage of our regular coupon codes – REVENUE6M20 or REVENUEGEEKS10.
Our Experience With Using the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals?
To provide an honest account of using the Black Friday and Cyber Monday coupon codes, we tried them ourselves. Firstly, the process is exactly the same as using regular Helium 10 coupon codes, which is simple and we love the continuity.
Also, the codes were released well before the promotional period, giving us more than a few days to take advantage of the offer. We feel customers should not be forced into quick decisions and increasing the promotional period does that.
Finally, the quality of the promotion was impressive as we got 25% off from the core subscription plans, including Starter, Platinum, and Diamond. This discount is worth waiting for and provides extra funds for other parts of the Amazon business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Helium 10 Help Grow Your Amazon Business?
Helium 10 can help grow your Amazon business if you use the tools by applying proven strategies. You’ll still need to put in the hard work of growing your Amazon business. However, Helium 10 can increase the speed and reduce the friction of many tasks.
Also, you can monitor the growth of your Amazon business with tools like Profits.
It’s a comprehensive dashboard for helping you understand the business health.
Does Helium 10 Have a Free Trial?
Yes, Helium 10 offers a free trial which you can access by registering an account.
The free trial doesn’t expire, and you don’t have to share your credit card details.
However, the free plan provides limited access to tools and usage rights.
Overall, there is enough access to give Helium 10 a thorough test and decide if upgrading is worthwhile. For example, you get 6 uses with the Index Checker or up to 20 keywords with the Keyword Tracker. Check out our Helium 10 free trial guide to learn more.
Does Helium 10 Have a Refund Policy?
Yes, Helium 10 has a 7-day money-back guarantee that only applies to the account’s first payment/charge. To request the refund, you’ll need to contact customer support via live chat by clicking the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the dashboard.
Alternatively, you can send them an email at email@example.com.
Final Thoughts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
To conclude, the quality of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals is too good to pass up. However, until they are released, you should take advantage of our current coupon codes, which are REVENUE6M20 or REVENUEGEEKS10. They are great in their own right and will save you large sums of money.
Want to enter the coupon codes and start using the all-in-one software solution for your Amazon business? Then check out the Helium 10 pricing page to compare the available subscription plans.