Helium 10 is accessible from India and can be integrated with Amazon.in, along with other marketplaces, on your account.
It offers the full suite of Helium 10 features to enhance your sales and conversions, regardless of whether you’re operating from India or using an Indian Amazon marketplace.
In the following sections of this guide, you’ll find instructions on setting up a Helium 10 account in India and other pertinent information you should know.
- Users in India can access the same features as Helium 10 customers from around the globe.
- To begin using Helium 10, you can register for a free account and then download and install the Chrome Extension.
- The Starter plan is the best choice for first-time Amazon sellers looking for their first product.
- According to Helium 10 support staff, Indian users can only add an Amazon marketplace located within Europe.
How to Sign Up for Helium 10 From India?
Signing up for Helium 10 from India takes just a few minutes of your time.
Here’s the step-by-step process:
- Go to the Helium 10 sign-up form.
- Enter your details in the form fields.
- Once you complete the sign-up form, you’ll be asked to complete an onboarding questionnaire.
- Congrats! You’ve just created your Helium 10 account.
Can I Integrate My Amazon.in Account With Helium 10?
Yes, it’s possible to integrate your Amazon.in account with Helium 10, and it should be your first action after registering for an account. Integrating your Amazon marketplace account with Helium 10 allows useful Helium 10 tools to stream data (like Profits and Inventory Management) from the Amazon Seller Central account.
You’ll need free tokens to integrate your Helium 10 and Amazon.in and Helium 10 accounts.
The number of tokens you receive depends on the Helium 10 subscription, and a single token is used to link one Amazon account.
Here’s a quick overview of how many tokens you can get depending on the chosen subscription:
You can unlink Amazon and Helium 10 accounts to free up tokens to connect new seller accounts.
How to Integrate Your Amazon.in Account With Helium 10?
Now let’s focus on the step-by-step process of integrating your Amazon.in and Helium 10 accounts. You’ll need to upgrade to one of the Helium 10 paid subscription plans before you can use tokens.
- Click the “Upgrade” button in the top right-hand side of your Helium 10 dashboard.
- Enter one of our discount codes: REVENUE6M20 or REVENUEGEEKS10. Then, click “Apply” to see the updated prices. Note that this discount doesn’t apply to the Starter Plan.
- Click “Subscribe” under the Platinum or Diamond plan.
- Enter your payment details and click the blue “Complete Payment” button to complete the process.
- You’re successfully upgraded to a paid plan and can now use a token to sync your account with Amazon.in.
- In your Helium 10 account, click on the settings icon in the top right-hand corner, and click “Connections.”
- On the next screen, choose “Add Seller Account.” If you already have a seller account linked, you’ll see this option as “Add Another Seller Account.”
- Next, select Amazon. You can repeat the process later to add a Walmart seller account if you have one.
- Next, you’ll need to select the region, where I first ran into trouble. As you can see in the screenshot below, the region for India doesn’t appear. However, Helium 10’s customer support suggested that I choose “Europe” for an Amazon.in account.
- Click “Initiate in Seller Central.”
- A popup form from Amazon should appear. Sign in and confirm that you allow Helium 10 to stream data from your Amazon account.
What Are the Helium 10 Pricing Plans in India?
The Helium 10 pricing plans available in India include Starter, Platinum, and Diamond.
You can check my detailed guide to Helium 10 Plans to compare which is best for you based on the pricing and features included.
In the meantime, here’s a table that provides a pricing breakdown of the Helium 10 plans:
Want to enjoy additional savings when signing up for a paid Helium 10 subscription? Then take advantage of our exclusive coupon codes during checkout:
- Get 20% OFF Your First 6 Months with code: REVENUE6M20
- OR 10% OFF Every Month with code: REVENUEGEEKS10
I recommend the Starter Plan for beginners to search for their first product.
After all, it offers enough functionality with product research tools like Black Box and Xray.
However, once you begin selling on Amazon, upgrade to the Platinum or Diamond plans. They offer more tools and higher usage rights, essential for seamlessly executing various parts of the business.
What Are the Best Helium 10 Tools to Get Started With From India?
Getting started with Helium 10 can be both exciting and daunting – after all, there are a lot of tools. After using the tool extensively, I recommend starting with the tools below to help you get your bearings.
The Chrome Extension
Downloading the Chrome Extension should be your first step since it offers multiple tools for analyzing Amazon products. For instance, Xray (in the Chrome Extension) allows you to find precise and accurate product performance data for niche evaluation.
Here’s a detailed Helium 10 Chrome Extension download guide for installation and troubleshooting.
Black Box for Product Research
Want to find the best product-selling opportunities on Amazon.in? Then Black Box is your best chance. It’s Helium 10’s premier product research tool to unearth products from a database of 450+ million options using filters like:
- Product category
- Number of images
- Estimated monthly sales revenue
- Amount of sellers
- Review rating
- And more
Magnet for Keyword Research
Magnet enables Helium 10 users to uncover highly relevant, high-volume keywords for Amazon and Walmart. By incorporating these traffic-boosting keywords, you can take your product listings to another level.
Additionally, Magnet helps you find non-English phrases and commonly searched typos, which the competition might have overlooked.
Is a Helium 10 Free Trial Available for Sellers From India?
Indian Helium 10 users can register a new account to access the free trial.
Furthermore, the free trial doesn’t have an expiration date, allowing you to test the features at your own pace. Hence, it’s perfect for Amazon sellers that are getting started and have a limited budget.
However, you’ll face significant usage restrictions on Helium 10 tools and features with the free trial, as tabled below:
|Black Box - Amazon Product Research
|Trendster - Amazon Trends Finder
|30 days free
|Xray - Chrome Extension for Product Validation
|Cerebro - Reverse ASIN Lookup
|2 uses per day
|Magnet2 - Keyword Research
|2 uses per day
|Misspellinator - Misspelling Checker
|Frankenstein - Keyword Processor
|30 days free
|Scribbles - Listing Optimizer
|30 days free
|Index Checker - Keyword Index Checker
|Alerts - Hijack & Product Monitoring
|Up to 2 ASINs
|Inventory Protector - Coupon Abuse Prevention
|Refund Genie - Reimbursement Assistance
|Keyword Tracker - Product Rank Tracking
|Up to 20 keywords
|Market Tracker - Competitor Intelligence
|Up to 1 market
3 Alternatives to Helium 10 for Sellers From India
Are you not satisfied with what’s offered by Helium 10? Then check out the table below for three alternatives that provide something different.
In fact, the AMZ Scout and ZonGuru free trials give you access to the same functionality as a paid subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
Using Helium 10 from India can increase your sales when using the tools with the correct strategy. For example, you’ll get more sales when targeting the right keywords with the help of Helium 10 tools like Magnet and Cerebro. Likewise, you can ensure essential target keywords are added to your product listing with the help of Helium 10’s Listing Analyzer.
There are no disadvantages to using Helium 10 from India because you receive the same tools as everyone else at the same prices. Also, users living in India can run an Amazon business in any marketplace, including the most popular ones like the United States, UK, and Europe.
However, if you plan on using Helium 10 for only the India Amazon marketplace, you’ll face a highly competitive landscape but with a higher number of buyers and revenue potential.
You can get a refund within 7 days of getting a Helium 10 paid subscription.
Note that the offer only applies to the first billing of your account. Furthermore, you must contact customer support via email or live chat to begin the refund process.
You can send Helium 10 customer support an email at email@example.com from India. Furthermore, once you register, you can access the live chat feature via the live chat icon in the bottom right corner of your account dashboard.
You can pay for Helium 10 with Indian Rupees, but the platform only shows its prices in USD. Thus, it’s best to calculate the possible exchange rate from INR to USD to estimate how much you’ll pay for the desired plan.
Yes, Helium 10 offers complete support for the Amazon India marketplace.
By integrating Helium 10 with Amazon.in, tools such as Profits, Alerts, and Inventory Management receive actionable data to help you scale your Amazon selling business with actionable insights.
So what are you waiting for? Start using Helium 10 from India today, and enjoy an exclusive discount using our coupon codes: REVENUE6M20 and REVENUEGEEKS10.