The best way to buy Helium 10 tools is by signing up for a free account and upgrading to one of the paid subscriptions. This allows you to take advantage of the Helium 10 free trial before deciding on the best plan for your e-commerce business.
Furthermore, you can save up to 25% on your preferred Helium 10 annual plan by using coupon codes REVENUE6M20 or REVENUEGEEKS10.
- You can start by signing up for a free trial or choosing one of the paid Helium 10 subscriptions.
- You can choose from three Helium 10 pricing plans: Starter, Platinum, and Diamond.
- Use the coupon code REVENUE6M20 for savings on short-term subscriptions or REVENUEGEEKS10 for long-term plan savings.
How to Sign Up for Helium 10?
Signing up for Helium 10 is a fast process that takes just a few steps. Here’s an easy step-by-step guide to follow:
- Go to the Helium 10 sign-up form
- Enter your details in the form fields.
- Once you complete the sign-up form, you’ll be asked to complete an onboarding questionnaire.
- Click “Upgrade” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter one of our coupon codes for a discount. The available codes are REVENUE6M20 or REVENUEGEEKS10. Then, click “Apply” to see the updated prices. Note that this doesn’t apply to the Starter Plan.
- Click “Subscribe” to choose between the Platinum and Diamond plans.
- Enter your payment details and click the blue “Complete Payment” button to complete the process.
What Helium 10 Subscription Plans Are Available?
Here’s a closer look at the Helium 10 subscription plans and the prices for monthly and annual subscriptions.
|Annual subscription||$229/mo (billed annually)||$79/mo (billed annually)||$29/mo (billed annually)|
|Who it’s for?||Agencies & Brands||Established sellers||New sellers|
You can save up to 25% off your plan by entering our coupon codes REVENUE6M20 or REVENUEGEEKS10 during the purchase
What Features Are Included With Each Helium 10 Subscription Plan
You’ll need to compare the Helium 10 features with each plan to choose the best one for the current phase of the business. In the table below, you’ll find a comparison of the Starter, Platinum, and Diamond plans.
|Tracked Keywords||2,500 keywords||500 keywords||Unavailable|
|Connected Seller Accounts/Tokens||5||2||2|
|Insights & Recommendations||Available||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Advanced Brand Analytics||Available||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Adtomic||Add-on Starting at $199/mo||Add-on Starting at $199/mo||Unavailable|
|Market Tracker 360||1 free market in the Americas region||Add-on Starting at $500/mo||Add-on Starting at $500/mo|
You can learn more about each plan’s unique tools by browsing the detailed Helium 10 pricing page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Helium 10 Tool Free?
You can use the Helium 10 free version by registering for a new account without choosing any of the payment plans initially. However, the free account has limited functionality, so you must upgrade to access more tools and usage rights.
Is Helium 10 Only for Amazon?
Helium 10 is primarily designed for Amazon but is also compatible with Walmart.
Likewise, the service has specific tools designed for Walmart while you can crossover knowledge from using its other Amazon FBA tools into Walmart selling.
How to Download Helium 10?
You can download the Helium 10 mobile app from the Apple App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play Store (Android devices) to keep an eye on your selling business on the go. However, Helium 10 doesn’t offer a desktop app, but you can download the Helium 10 Chrome Extension for product research while browsing Amazon.
Enjoy the Helium 10 Difference
To conclude, you can buy Helium 10 by visiting the pricing page (grab discounts here) or signing up for a free account. The latter is a good option for users that want to try Helium 10 seller tools before choosing a paid subscription.
Likewise, remember to use our coupon codes – REVENUE6M20 or REVENUEGEEKS10 – to save money on your chosen plans.
Want to find out more about the tools offered by each paid subscription? Explore the Helium 10 pricing page for yourself.