Jungle Scout doesn’t provide a free trial; instead, use the 7-day money-back guarantee as an alternative. To take advantage of the deal, sign up for one of the paid Jungle Scout subscription plans. You can choose between the Basic, Suite and Professional plans.
Alternatively, if you wish to access a traditional free trial, read to the end for details on Helium 10, ZonGuru, and SellerBoard.
- The 7-day money-back guarantee allows you to access every feature of the paid subscription plan.
- To test Jungle Scout without financial commitment, apply for a refund within 7 days of subscribing.
- You can upgrade after the Jungle Scout free trial if you need to access more features for your Amazon business.
How to Access the Jungle Scout Free Trial?
Since you can’t access a Jungle Scout free trial in the traditional sense, we will show you how to access the 7-day money-back guarantee. You’ll need to subscribe to one of the Jungle Scout plans.
Start by heading over to the Jungle Scout website and select from one of the plans by clicking on the “Buy Now” button, as you can see in the screenshot below:
On the next screen you’ll see the plan summary, where you can check the pricing again.
Also, you’ll need to enter your email address and create a password. Then, click on the orange “Next” button to proceed.
What Jungle Scout Pricing Plans Are Available?
To access the Jungle Scout 7-day money back guarantee, select one of the pricing plans.
Let’s look at the available Jungle Scout plans and the cost of monthly and yearly subscriptions.
|Monthly||$49 per month||$69 per month||$129 per month|
|Yearly||$29 per month (Billed at $349 per year)||$49 per month (Billed at $589 per year)||$84 per month (Billed at $999 per year)|
From the table above, we can see that selecting the yearly plans offers massive savings. However, note that accessing the 7-day money-back guarantee differs for your chosen period.
To cancel a monthly subscription, you can go to Settings in the dashboard and click on the Subscriptions option. However, annual plan customers to get a refund must contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Tools Does Jungle Scout Provide?
Understanding the available tools allows you to prioritize what’s worth testing during the 7-day period.
Summary of the Jungle Scout tools:
- Product Tracker: this tool allows you to track real-time sales to gain market insight. Furthermore, you can view several key metrics, including units sold, inventory levels, rank, and Buy Box status.
- Opportunity Finder: use the tool to enter keywords and find profitable product ideas. You can focus on trending Amazon keywords and use filters like average monthly price and monthly search volume. Also, find seasonal products if you want to choose products with spikes at specific times of the year.
- Product Database: the Product Database is a catalog filled with over 475 million products pulled directly from Amazon. You can explore the catalog to find products that match your criteria.
- Keyword Scout: discover high-converting keywords and reverse engineer competitor keyword strategies. You can enter competitor ASINs or seed keywords. Also, you can view historical search volume to get an idea of product seasonality and demand over time.
- Rank Tracker: keep an eye on the ranking performance of your keywords with Rank Tracker. You can view several keywords from a single graph to get a sense of overall rankings at a glance. Also, use various filters such as top 10, top 50, indexed, unindexed, and much more.
- Listing Builder: the Jungle Scout Listing Builder allows you to quickly create high-quality listings that will compete with the best in your niche. Take advantage of the AI Assist feature to generate titles, descriptions, and feature lists. Also, receive a rating that suggests areas for improvement.
- Review Automation: it’s an Amazon ToS-approved tool that allows you to automate the Seller Central review process. Therefore, you can increase the likelihood of receiving reviews. It’s a set-and-forget tool that automatically sends review requests to eligible orders.
- Sales Analytics: think of this tool as your financial command center. Here you can track the financial health of your business, profits and fees. Also, you can view finances on the details of each product.
- Advertising Analytics: examine the profitability of your PPC campaigns and improve them to make the most of your marketing budget. Check out high-level metrics at a glance, or dig deeper to micro-manage each keyword.
- Alerts: this Jungle Scout tool lets you receive updates on important changes. This includes changes to your product listing, BSR (Best Seller Rank), and product rating. Also, you can set the threshold for different metrics for when alerts are sent.
- Inventory Manager: use this tool helps you stay in stock throughout the year. You’ll receive recommendations on how many units to re-order and the estimated profits.
What Free Tools Can You Access on Jungle Scout?
In addition to the 7-day money-back guarantee at Jungle Scout, you can take advantage of the free tools. These tools are available indefinitely and help you understand the quality you can expect at Jungle Scout.
FBA Profit Calculator: this free tool is in the form of a spreadsheet, so the UI isn’t visually attractive compared to the other tools at Jungle Scout. It allows you to calculate the potential profitability of products you’re researching.
To access the tool, you’ll need to share your first name, last name, and email.
Afterwards, the FBA Profit Calculator will be sent to your inbox.
Amazon Sales Estimator: use the tool to check the average monthly sales numbers of specific niches. You’ll receive 10 free estimates per day, and the limit can be increased by registering for a Jungle Scout account.
Educational content: Jungle Scout has a treasure trove of educational content, which includes how to sell on Amazon, Million Dollar Case Study, videos, blog posts, and more.
Who Should Choose Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout is ideal for any Amazon seller, whether you’re searching for the first product or have a large operation with millions in annual revenue. New Amazon sellers should start with the Basic plan since it’s the cheapest and offers enough tools to begin.
However, as your Amazon business scales, don’t hesitate to upgrade to the Suite and Professional plans. The higher usage limits and additional tools of these plans will support multiple aspects of your business.
Our Experience Using the Jungle Scout Free Trial
We decided to try the Jungle Scout free trial to give you an honest account of what to expect. Firstly, we were disappointed that a free trial was not available. However, the 7-day money back guarantee is the next best thing, allowing us to try Jungle Scout without spending money.
We loved that there is a choice of different subscription plans to match our budget and required features. Also, there is the option for an annual subscription for a significant discount.
Also, testing every feature available with the selected subscription plan is the biggest advantage of the 7-day money-back guarantee. However, having a long period to use the features would have helped us better evaluate Jungle Scout.
Jungle Scout Alternatives That Provide a Free Trial
Are you not satisfied that Jungle Scout doesn’t offer a traditional free trial? Then you’ll appreciate the choice of alternative software solutions with the free trials in this section. Consider giving them all a try to get a feel for the quality of each one first-hand.
Helium 10 is Jungle Scout’s biggest rival, and they share many of the same features.
You get access to the Helium 10 free trial after registering an account, and there is no expiration date.
Also, you can upgrade to a paid subscription anytime, and the pricing plans are similar to what’s offered at Jungle Scout. We encourage you to check out our Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout comparison guide to find out more about how the 2 services compare.
ZonGuru is a great choice for Amazon sellers looking for a free trial that provides access to every feature available with the selected subscription plan. You get a choice from 2 ZonGuru subscription plans:
- Researcher: the right choice for new Amazon sellers looking for their first product.
- Sellers: select this ZonGuru subscription plan once you begin selling on Amazon.
To learn more, click here for our ZonGuru free trial guide. You’ll discover how to get the free trial, available features, and our experiences.
SellerBoard offers an excellent free trial format with the following advantages:
- Access all features available with the selected subscription plan.
- No credit card required.
- Free trial lasts for 2 months, giving you plenty of time to test every feature.
Also, the SellerBoard free trial is compatible with over 100,000 orders, allowing high-volume Amazon sellers to try it. Click here for our SellerBoard free trial guide to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Jungle Scout money-back guarantee is a free trial alternative lasting 7 days.
It’s a short period, so make sure to have free time in your schedule to test the tools.
To save on Jungle Scout, be sure to check out our exclusive discounts and promotions by visiting our special offers page. We regularly update this section with the latest deals to help you get the best value for your subscription.
Yes, Jungle Scout can help you get more Amazon sales when the features are used correctly. For example, you can use the Inventory Management tool to reduce the instances of being out of stock.
Or, you use Alerts to be informed about product listing changes that need your attention since they may negatively affect sales.
You can download and install the Jungle Scout extension for free. However, the tools require a paid subscription.
Jungle Scout provides free educational content through blogs, videos, case studies, tutorials, webinars, and more. You can access the educational content by checking out the “Resources” section from the header menu.
Final Thoughts on Starting With Jungle Scout
To summarize, Jungle Scout doesn’t offer a free trial, but you can use the 7-day money-back guarantee as an alternative. Start by selecting one of the Jungle Scout subscription plans, and don’t forget to get a refund within 7 days.
Want to learn more about the features available with each subscription plan? Then click here for the Jungle Scout pricing page to get started.