The MerchantWords pricing plans you can select include Silver ($35/month), Gold ($79/month), Platinum ($149/month), and Enterprise ($749/month).
MerchantWords also offers annual subscriptions on all plans except the Enterprise plan, effectively granting you two free months’ usage when you pay for the entire year upfront.
And if you’re interested in the popular Gold plan, you can save up to 40% off your first three months’ payment using my discount offers.
- MerchantWords pricing plans come with monthly and yearly subscriptions.
- You can cancel your MerchantWords subscription anytime.
- MerchantWords has no hidden credit system, contract, or fees.
What MerchantWords Pricing Plans Are Available?
MerchantWords offers four pricing plans:
- Silver: the best choice for sellers just starting their Amazon business.
- Gold: ideal for those trying to grow their business.
- Platinum: teams, investors, or brands looking to scale will find this ideal.
- Enterprise: select this for unlimited searches, which is crucial for enterprise-level and agency users.
You can subscribe to these plans under the monthly or annual billing options.
Choosing the yearly billing will grant you two months for free on any chosen plan.
The table below summarizes the cost of the MerchantWords pricing plans so you can decide on the best options for your business and budget.
MerchantWords doesn’t simply tack prices onto these plans, but backs it up with features unique to each plan or shared across all plans. Learn more about what the provider holds for you under various plans below.
What Features Are Available With the MerchantWords Pricing Plans?
Since each MerchantWords pricing plan offers different features, I’ll summarize the available features you can access from these plans. This will help you decide which plan is suitable for your business.
|Global Amazon Data US, CA, MX, UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, JP, AU, IN||Single Country||Regional||Global||Global|
|Users Per Plan||1 Seat||1 Seat||3 Seats||20 Seats|
|CSV Downloads Maximum||500||2,000||5,000||10,000|
|Digital Shelf||5 Reports||50 Reports||500 Reports||10,000 Reports|
|Market Insights||25 Searches||100 Searches||10,000 Searches||100,000 Searches|
|Sales and Revenue Estimates||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Page 1 Products||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
You can upgrade your MerchantWords subscription anytime to enjoy all the fantastic features on higher-tier plans.
How to Choose the Right MerchantWords Plan for Your Business?
What determines the MerchantWords plan you choose are primarily the stage of your Amazon business and your budget.
You can choose the Silver plan if you’re just starting on a low budget. It’s the most affordable, with a single marketplace and one user per plan. Combined with 500 monthly searches, this plan has enough room to help you find short or long-tail trending keywords to boost sales and product visibility.
Upgrading your subscription plan to any Gold, Platinum, or Enterprise plan lets you fully utilize your marketing campaigns and keyword strategy with MerchantWords’ extensive features.
For instance, Digital Shelf helps you compare your Amazon products to other ASINs.
Doing so will allow you to see items ranking for multiple keywords. You’ll also know if there are any keywords an item ranks for that the other doesn’t and identify keywords shared between products.
Furthermore, you must understand that the Silver subscription excludes Keyword Multiplier and Emerging Trends features. So, upgrade your subscription to access these features when the time comes that you need them.
My Experience Choosing a MerchantWords Pricing Plan
I found the MerchantWords pricing plans reasonable, judging from the core features in each plan. As such, deciding on a specific plan based on my Amazon business level was easier.
Each subscription plan allows sellers to get inside their buyers’ heads and learn which products or search terms they want within the Amazon marketplace through keyword research features.
Though the total number of searches and keyword data varies per plan, MerchantWords makes it attractive for any seller to start profiting, even on the Silver plan.
Also, I can save two months of subscriptions with the annual subscription plan.
Furthermore, I like how MerchantWords breaks down the pricing structure without hidden fees.
How to Sign Up for MerchantWords?
Getting started with MerchantWords is fast and easy. Let me walk you through signing up for your MerchantWords account:
- Head over to MerchantWords (get discounts).
- Click “Sign Up” in the upper right corner of the website.
- Choose your preferred plan. I recommend toggling to the annual payment (unless you choose the Enterprise plan) for even more savings.
- A popup box will appear. Enter your email address and click “Enter your Credit Card.”
- Enter your credit card details on the checkout page, tick the small box, then click “Subscribe.”
- Congratulations! You’ve subscribed to a MerchantWords plan.
MerchantWords has a team of customer service representatives you can contact 24/7 if you get stuck. In addition, you can cancel your MerchantWords subscription anytime you don’t feel like using the software anymore.
3 MerchantWords Alternative to Consider
MerchantWords offers excellent tools and services to grow and scale your Amazon business. However, similar tools provide the same features and more.
Let’s briefly discuss three alternatives to MerchantWords:
- Helium 10: this powerful MerchantWords alternative boasts an advanced keyword tool and filtering system for tracking and analyzing keywords, sourcing products, and researching the competition. Helium 10 offers a free trial but with limitations on the uses of each tool.
- Jungle Scout: you won’t have to guess the search volume for specific keywords on the Amazon search engine using Jungle Scout. Though Jungle Scout doesn’t offer a free trial, it offers a 7-day money-back guarantee on its Standard plan.
- ZonGuru: this software can accurately estimate a keyword’s ranking potential, degree of competitiveness, and search volumes. ZonGuru also offers a free 7-day trial to test whether it’s compatible with your Amazon business model.
I’ve summarized all three in the table below.
Frequently Asked Questions
MerchantWords updates the data it collects daily from SERPs and Amazon keyword metrics every 3 to 4 weeks. The vendor also works hard to understand the best duration to take month-to-month changes snapshots in search behavior.
You can easily upgrade or downgrade your MerchantWords account by logging into your account and clicking “My Account” from the drop-down menu. Scroll and choose “Change Subscription,” from where you can upgrade or downgrade your account.
You can have more than one user on a MerhantWords subscription when you choose the Platinum plan with 3 seats or the Enterprise plan with 20 seats. You can also get more user seats (five) on the Platinum plan by opting for its yearly plan rather than month-to-month payments.
What’s the Best Plan for Your Business?
MerchantWords offers multiple subscription plans with fantastic tools for every stage of your Amazon business. Hence, you can choose from the Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Enterprise subscription plans that align with your budget and Amazon business goals.
You can also choose an annual subscription to have two months for free.
If you’re ready to test this software’s fantastic tools and features, sign up for MerchantWords with these one-time discounts and get the best price.