You can pause your Helium 10 subscription for up to six months via your account dashboard without losing relevant sales data or crucial metrics or getting charged for your unused account cycle.
That said, there’s a thin line between pausing your account and canceling your paid plans, which leads to account data loss. So, follow this guide to properly pause your Helium 10 account and regain it once you’re back to selling ways.
- You can pause your Helium 10 subscription for 1 to 6 months.
- Pausing your subscription will keep your keyword and sales data. However, canceling your subscription won’t.
How to Pause Your Helium 10 Subscription Without Losing Data?
Pausing your Helium 10 plans follows a similar path to canceling your subscription, but the result differs. Here’s how to pause your account the right way:
- Login to your Helium 10 account dashboard.
- Click your username in the upper right corner, then select “Plans and Billing.”
- You must start the cancellation process to get a prompt to pause your subscription. Don’t worry; you won’t cancel your subscription!
- You’ll be asked for the reason you’re canceling. Just choose “Other,” so we don’t dwell much on this section.
- Check all the boxes on the next page, confirming what happens if you cancel your plan. Again, don’t fret; we won’t cancel your Helium 10 subscription.
- On the next page, Helium 10 should allow you to pause your subscription instead. Choose the number of months you want to hold for, and click “Pause Subscription” to continue.
Pausing Your Helium 10 Subscription vs. Canceling Your Subscription
You might be wondering: “Why pause when you can just cancel the subscription?”
Well, there are multiple reasons to choose pause rather than cancel:
- Data: When you cancel your subscription, you’ll lose all the essential data from tools like keyword tracker, Profits, and Inventory Management. That means you’ll have to start from scratch and collect the data on a new account, which sets you back in your selling process.
- Convenience: After canceling your subscription, you must fill in your credit card information again to pay for the subscription. However, you only need to press a button with pausing to get instant access!
The only times I’d recommend you cancel your subscription is if you’re retiring from Amazon FBA or know you won’t use Helium 10 anymore. In the latter case, I suggest you review some Helium 10 alternatives below:
How to Reactivate Your Helium 10 Subscription After a Pause?
So, you’ve taken a break and are eager to return to selling, but the pause period hasn’t yet ended? Here’s how to start selling again in less than five minutes:
- Login to your Helium 10 member area.
- Click on your account name in the upper right corner, then select “Plans and Billing.”
- Cancel the account pause. If the pause period hasn’t ended, you should find a button named “Cancel Pause.” However, if your pause period is over, then the button is called “Reactivate.”
Once clicked, your subscription should be activated, and you can start using Helium 10 tools again!
And That’s How You Pause Your Subscription!
Pausing your Helium 10 basic plans is as easy as 1-2-3! Hence, you can go on a retreat, enjoy your vacation without the hassles of selling, or simply take a break for other reasons.
Likewise, pausing allows you to try out other FBA tools like ZonGuru.
Fortunately, this ZonGuru free trial offer allows you to test the tool risk-free for your Amazon FBA business.