You can get the Seller Snap free trial by clicking the orange CTA button on the software provider’s homepage. Luckily, the sign up process doesn’t require a credit card, but you must connect your Amazon account to get the most of the 15-day free trial.
Finally, this free trial offer gives you access to the entire Seller Snap toolkit, so you know what you’re signing up for before your first charge.
- You can optimize your Amazon product listing pricing during the 15-day Seller Snap free trial.
- There’s no need to enter credit card details to enjoy the Seller Snap free trial.
- The Seller Snap free trial requires you to connect to your Amazon Seller Central account.
How to Get the Seller Snap Free Trial?
Signing up for the Seller Snap free trial takes just a few minutes, and I’ll share the step-by-step process below:
- Visit the Seller Snap website and click “START 15-DAY FREE TRIAL.”
- Enter your details in the form fields, accept the terms and conditions, and click “Next.”
- Create a password, then click “Submit.”
- Go to your email inbox and click the verification link.
- Finally, authorize Seller Snap by entering your store name, selecting your marketplace, and logging into Amazon.
What Tools and Features Are Available With the Free Trial?
Seller Snap provides the tools and features of the selected subscription plan.
In the table below, you can see what’s available with each plan:
|Support 24/7 expert support||Included||Included (with a dedicated account manager)||Included (with a dedicated account manager)|
|Advanced Analytics||Not included||Included||Included|
|Automated Workflow||Not included||Included||Included|
|Not included||Not included||Included|
What Pricing Plans Are Available After the Seller Snap Free Trial Ends?
Seller Snap chooses not to share the prices of its subscription plans, as you can see below:
Therefore, you should click on one of the “CONTACT US NOW” buttons to discover the pricing of the desired subscription plan or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, I emailed the provider and didn’t get a response, even after 7 working days.
How to Take Full Advantage of the Seller Snap Free Trial?
The Seller Snap free trial lasts just 15 days, so you’ll need to plan to take full advantage of the features. Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Have product listings: Seller Snap is a repricing tool that needs live product listings to function. Otherwise, the free trial is useless since you can’t test the features in a real scenario.
- Schedule time: ensure you’ve enough time during your 15-day free trial window to thoroughly explore and test the software’s features. Hence, you can make an informed decision regarding the viability of Seller Snap for your Amazon business.
- Choose the right plan: select the Seller Snap subscription plan that best matches your business’s size. That’s because the free trial provides the features of the selected plan.
My Experience With the Seller Snap Free Trial
Finding the Seller Snap free trial was easy because of the large orange button above the fold on the home page. Also, signing up for the free trial is fast, and no credit card is required.
I think this is a consumer-friendly approach that removes an obstacle.
However, I was disappointed to find no information about the subscription plans on the pricing page or anywhere else. This made it harder to decide what subscription package to choose after the free trial.
Instead, the provider only mentions that the packages start from $250 monthly – a hefty fee unpegged to any plans.
What Seller Snap Alternatives Offer a Free Trial?
Seller Snap is a great repricing tool for Amazon sellers, but it lacks the full suite of tools offered by alternatives like Helium 10. Also, it doesn’t share pricing plans, whereas services like ZonGuru and AMZScout are more transparent.
Compare Seller Snap with those alternatives in the table below:
Start Using the Seller Snap Free Trial
The Seller Snap free trial is an excellent opportunity to test the Amazon seller software solution without financial commitment for 15 days.
The software can be a significant asset to your business because product pricing is essential to being profitable and getting the most sales.
Want to see if Seller Snap can help improve your pricing strategy? Then start using Seller Snap today.