The Sellerise pricing plans you can choose from include Starter ($19.99/mo), Growing ($39.99/mo), Advanced ($99.99/mo), Pro-Seller ($299.99/mo), and Top-Seller ($599.99/mo). Also, you get to try each subscription without financial commitment by using the free trial for 7 days. However, Sellerise lacks annual subscriptions, which usually offer some savings, but you can use my discount offers to get massive savings.
- The 7-day free trial allows you to try Sellerise tools and features corresponding to your chosen subscription plan.
- Sellerise offers five subscription plans allowing Amazon sellers of all budgets to find a choice.
- To sign up to Sellerise, you’ll need to complete SMS verification and connect your Amazon account.
What Sellerise Pricing Plans Are Available?
Sellrise provides five subscription plans: Starter, Growing, Advanced, Pro-Seller, and Top-Seller. This selection ensures that all Amazon sellers can find an option matching their budget and the current level of their business.
Here’s a table showing the Sellerise subscription pricing and our discounts:
Unfortunately, an annual subscription is unavailable like you’d get with some alternatives in the Amazon seller software space. However, you can save money by taking advantage of my exclusive discounts.
Furthermore, you can use the Sellerise free trial to try its features for 7 days.
You’ll get the same features as the selected Sellerise subscription, and there’s no need to share your credit card details.
What Features Do You Get With the Sellerise Pricing Plans?
You can enjoy many essential Sellerise features on all subscription plans, which is great for Amazon sellers on a tight budget.
Here’s a table summarizing the tools and usage limits you get with each Sellerise pricing plan:
|Starter $19.99/mo||Growing $39.99/mo||Advanced $99.99/mo||Pro-Seller $299.99/mo||Top-Seller $599.99/mo|
|Successful start on Amazon for beginner sellers||Boost sales & profit for growing Amazon sellers||Scaling revenue & Profit for advanced Amazon sellers||Made for enterprise-level Amazon sellers||Made for enterprise-level Amazon sellers|
|iOS & Android App||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Collaborators||Not included||Not included||2||6||12|
|Amazon Orders||1,000 / mo||5,000 / mo||50,000 / mo||150,000 / mo||300,000 / mo|
|Dashboard Pro||Not included||Not included||Not included||Not included||Included|
|Sales & Profit Dashboard||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Profit & Loss (P&L)||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Keyword Tracker||20 keywords||100 keywords||1,000 keywords||5,000 keywords||10,000 keywords|
|Keyword Re-Ranker||Not included||Not included||Included||Included||Included|
|Keyword Hunter||Not included||Not included||Included||Included||Included|
|Review Dashboard||1 product||5 products||30 products||100 products||200 products|
|Inventory & Shipment|
|Personal Onboarding||Not included||Not included||Not included||Included||Included|
|Early Access to New Features||Not included||Not included||Not included||Not included||Included|
|Special Rise-Events Discount||Not included||Not included||Not included||Not included||Included|
How to Sign Up for Sellerise?
Getting started with Sellerise is a fast process, and you don’t need to enter your credit card details. Here’s how:
- Head over to Sellerise and click Pricing.
- Choose from one of the Sellerise subscription plans (Starter, Growing, Advanced, Pro-Seller, or Top-Seller) and click “Start 7-Days Free Trial.”
- Fill out the form with your details – your full name, email address, and phone number – and create a password. Then click “Sign Up” to proceed.
- To finish the process, verify your Sellerise account via SMS and connect your Amazon account.
Does the Sellerise Subscriptions Include a Chrome Extension?
Yes, all Sellerise subscriptions include the Chrome Extension, and it’s available for free.
It’s the only free tool offered by Sellerise, which means you can download and install the extension without even using the free trial.
The Sellerise Chrome extension offers the following tools:
- Review Downloader: allows you to download Amazon reviews for market research to see what customers think about competitor products.
- Profit Analyzer: calculate the gross profit margin of any Amazon product to help you find profitable products worth selling.
- Review Requester: use this tool to ask customers for a review, and it’s available on multiple Amazon marketplaces.
I’ve included a 3-minute video guide below to help you install and get an overview of what you’ll enjoy on the Sellerise Chrome extension.
How You Can Save Money When Subscribing to Sellerise?
Saving money on your Sellerise subscription allows you to allocate more funds to the Amazon business. Here are a few strategies for saving money when signing up for Sellerise:
- Use my discount: enjoy 10% SAVINGS by signing up through my Sellerise discount link.
- Free trial: use the free trial to discover if Sellerise is the right choice for your business.
- Choose the right plan: only use the Sellerise plan with the needed features. You can upgrade once your Amazon business grows and you need more tools with higher usage limits.
3 Sellerise Alternatives to Consider
Sellerise offers plenty of subscription plans, but Helium 10 is an excellent alternative if you want an unlimited free trial. Furthermore, consider choosing AMZ Scout or ZonGuru to save money with annual billing.
Advance Your Amazon Business With Sellerise
Sellerise provides plenty of subscription plans to choose from and offers enough tools for every part of managing an Amazon business. Hence, you can choose from the Starter, Growing, Advanced, Pro-Seller, and Top-Seller plans to advance your Amazon selling business.
Want to see if Sellerise can help grow your Amazon business? Then grab my Sellerise discounts with your preferred plan to start the free trial.