Helium 10 works in Mexico, and you can use the software by integrating your account with Amazon.com.mx or other Amazon marketplaces you’re selling on. Furthermore, signing up for a plan from Mexico unlocks the same features and tools that users get from other parts of the world.
Continue reading the guide for a step-by-step account of registering with Helium 10 in Mexico.
- Choose the Helium 10 Diamond plan if you want the best plan to scale your Amazon business.
- Download and install the Helium 10 Chrome Extension for free to start product research.
- Sellers from Mexico can access the same tools and features as users from other regions.
How to Sign Up for Helium 10 From Mexico?
Signing up for a Helium 10 account in Mexico is quick and easy. I’ll show you each step below:
- Use the sign-up form to register for free.
- Enter your details in the form fields.
- Complete the onboarding questionnaire to finish the signup process.
- Well done! You can now access the Helium 10 software to grow your Amazon business in Mexico to new heights.
How to Integrate Your Amazon.com.mx Account With Helium 10?
Here’s the process from start to finish:
- Click “Upgrade” from the top right-hand corner of your Helium 10 dashboard. Upgrading your account gives you the needed tokens to connect to the Amazon marketplace.
- Enter REVENUEGEEKS20 or REVENUEGEEKS10 in the coupon boxes, then click “Apply” to view discounted prices. Note that my coupons don’t provide a discount on the Helium 10 Starter plan.
- Click “Subscribe” under your preferred plan.
- Click “Complete Payment” after entering your payment details.
- Congratulations! You now have a Helium 10 Subscription that you can use to dominate the Amazon Mexico marketplace.
- To connect with your Amazon marketplace, go to the Helium 10 dashboard and click “Connections.”
- Select “Add Seller Account.” Or, you’ll see “Add Another Seller Account” if you’ve linked an account before.
- Select Amazon on the next screen, but you can connect your Walmart account if you wish to expand your e-commerce business.
- Select “North America” as your Amazon account region, and click “Initiate in Seller Central.”
- You’ll see a pop-up from Amazon instructing you to sign in and complete the process, which allows Helium 10 to stream data from your Seller Central account.
You’ll need tokens to connect your Amazon.com.mx and Helium 10 accounts, and the number of tokens you receive is different for each Helium 10 subscription plan. Likewise, freeing up tokens is possible by unlinking existing Helium 10 and Amazon account connections.
What Helium 10 Pricing Plans Are Available for Amazon Sellers From Mexico?
Mexican Amazon sellers can sign up for the Starter, Platinum, and Diamond Helium 10 subscription plans. You should check my Helium 10 Plans guide for a detailed comparison of each plan to help you choose the right one.
For now, check the following table for a summary of the Helium 10 subscription plans:
|Amazon PPC Academy||Available||With token connected||Available|
|Exit Ticket||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Monthly Expert Training||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Number of users||Up to 3 users||Not Available||Not Available|
|Connected Seller Accounts||Up to 4 Tokens Walmart + Amazon||Up to 2 Tokens Walmart + Amazon||Up to 2 Tokens Walmart + Amazon|
|Black Box||Available||Available||20 uses|
|Xray for Walmart||Available||50 launches||50 launches|
|Cerebro for Walmart||Available||Limited||Limited|
|Magnet for Walmart||Available||Limited||Limited|
|Index Checker||300 uses / mo||150 uses / mo||6 uses|
|Listing Analyzer||150 uses / mo||50 uses / mo||2 uses / mo|
|Listing Builder||Available||Limited||30 days, limited|
|Alerts||Up to 300 ASINs||Up to 100 ASINs||Up to 2 ASINs|
|Follow-Up||15,000 emails / mo||15,000 emails / mo||Not available|
|Inventory Management||Available||Up to 20 SKUs||30 days|
|Business Valuation||Available||Available||Not available|
|Keyword Tracker||Up to 5,000 keywords||Up to 2,500 keywords||Up to 20 keywords|
|Keyword Tracker for Walmart||Up to 250 keywords||Not available||Not available|
|Market Tracker||Up to 5 Markets||Up to 3 Markets||Up to 1 Market (Limited)|
|Profits for Walmart||Available||90 days||90 days|
|Adtomic||$20k/mo ad spend included||Not available||Not available|
|Amazon Attribution||Up to 500 links||Up to 20 links||Not available|
|Portals Landing Page Builder||Up to 6 portals||Not available||Not available|
|Portals QR Code Generator||40 codes / 100,000 scans per month||10 codes / 10,000 scans per month||1 code / 100 scans per month|
|Portals Product Inserts||Available||Available||Not available|
Want to save even more money with your Helium 10 subscription? Use my coupons during checkout:
- Get 20% OFF Your First 6 Months with code: REVENUEGEEKS20
- OR 10% OFF Every Month with code: REVENUEGEEKS10
Furthermore, you can explore the Helium 10 free trial, which has no expiration date.
However, it offers limited tools and usage rights, so you only get a fraction of the experience a paid subscription offers.
How Can You Save Money When Signing Up for Helium 10 From Mexico?
Saving money with your Helium 10 subscription allows you to invest the difference into other business areas. Here are a few suggestions for cutting costs when signing up for Helium 10 in Mexico:
- Free trial: start with the Helium 10 free trial to test the tools for an unlimited time. The free trial provides access to product and keyword research tools, allowing you to find your first product-selling opportunity.
- My coupon codes: enter REVENUEGEEKS20 or REVENUEGEEKS10 during checkout to receive a discount.
- Choose the right plan: select the Helium 10 subscription plan that matches the stage of your Amazon business. Hence, you can save money if you only need the features of the cheaper Helium 10 Starter or Platinum plans.
- Annual subscription: the Helium 10 subscription allows you to save up to 20% compared to the monthly offer. Hence, opt for the long-term plan if you’ll use Helium 10 for at least one year.
- Free tools: leverage the Helium 10 free tools, including the Chrome Extension, Sales Estimator, and PPC Audit. These tools are available without creating a Helium 10 account.
How Does the Amazon Mexico Marketplace Compare to Amazon US?
Figuring out the differences between the Mexican and US Amazon marketplaces is a good idea to set the right expectations and formulate a good strategy. Here’s a summary of their differences:
- Product demand: Amazon Mexico has a fraction of the traffic the United States marketplace receives, so the product demand is lower. This means some product categories may not be worth entering.
- Traffic: 31 billion users visit Amazon.com annually, making it the most popular e-commerce website worldwide. Whereas the traffic on the Mexican Amazon marketplaces is much smaller.
- Competition: expect far less competition for many product categories on Amazon.com.mx. It’s ideal for beginners who don’t want to compete against many established sellers.
- Taxes: your tax obligations will differ on Amazon Mexico, and understanding them is important for accurate profit calculations.
3 Alternatives to Helium 10 for Sellers From Mexico?
Helium 10 is a top-tier Amazon Seller’s software option, but it doesn’t provide a free trial with full access to tools, like ZonGuru. Also, it doesn’t have a dedicated supplier database tool like Jungle Scout.
Check out these alternatives offering a unique Amazon selling angle in the table below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Using Helium 10 in Mexico will increase your Amazon sales with optimal strategies.
For instance, you can use the Listing Analyzer to find product-listing weaknesses. Removing these could increase the conversion rate, leading to more sales.
You can download the Helium 10 Chrome Extension from Mexico for product and keyword research. The download is free, but you must subscribe to a paid Helium 10 plan to unlock every feature.
You can contact Helium 10 customer support from Mexico by clicking the live chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the software provider’s website.
Or, send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pay for Helium 10 with Mexican Pesos, but the transaction will convert your MXN to USD. Hence, find a payment processor offering reasonable conversion rates for this transaction.
Should You Use Helium 10 From Mexico?
Yes, you should, as there’s a lot of upside to using Helium 10 from Mexico.
You get the same tools as other users worldwide to improve and grow every part of your Amazon business, and you can connect your Helium 10 and Amazon.com.mx accounts.
Want to see if Helium 10 is the right match for your Mexican Amazon business?
Then visit the Helium 10 pricing page to start.