Helium 10’s Brand Analytics is a product research tool integrated into the Cerebro tool, providing competitor information such as conversion rates, top 3 ASINs clicked rate, and Search Frequency Rank.
Hence, you can use Brand Analytics to identify the leading competitors and assess the difficulty of entering a new niche.
However, the Helium 10 Brand Analytics feature is only available with the Diamond subscription, and you need to sign up for Brand Registry at Amazon to access it.
- Use Brand Analytics to identify the top competitors and the difficulty in beating them.
- You must search for ASINs in the Cerebro tool to use Brand Analytics.
- The Helium 10 Brand Analytics feature is only available with a Diamond subscription to Amazon’s Brand Registry users.
How to Use Helium 10 Brand Analytics?
- Complete the onboarding questionnaire after the sign-up form.
- Upgrade to the Diamond plan to use the Brand Analytics feature. Start by clicking “Upgrade” in the top right-hand corner of the Helium 10 dashboard.
- Use my exclusive discount codes to save money: REVENUEGEEKS20 or REVENUEGEEKS10. Next, click “Apply” to view the discounted prices.
- Click “Subscribe” under the Diamond Plan.
- Enter your payment details and click “Complete Payment” to complete the process.
- Congratulations, you now have a paid Helium 10 subscription with access to the Brand Analytics feature within Cerebro.
- Now, click “Tools” and then “Cerebro.”
- Enter the ASIN you want to research and click “Get Keywords.”
- You can view the Brand Analytics information in the search results. Click on the graph icon to view further information.
What Helium 10 Subscription Plans Allow You to Use Brand Analytics?
The only Helium 10 subscription plan that allows you to use Brand Analytics is the Diamond plan. This is the most expensive core Helium 10 plan, suitable for Amazon sellers who wish to scale their business.
Here’s a table showcasing the pricing structure of the Helium 10 Diamond plan:
Want to enjoy bigger savings with your Helium 10 Diamond subscription?
Then use one of my exclusive coupon codes during checkout:
- Get 20% OFF Your First 6 Months with code: REVENUEGEEKS20
- OR 10% OFF Every Month with code: REVENUEGEEKS10
Brand Analytics is unavailable with the Helium 10 free trial. Crerebro is available, but the Brand Analytics feature won’t work until you upgrade to the Diamond plan.
What Information Does the Helium 10 Brand Analytics Provide?
Brand Analytics within Helium 10’s Cerebro provides keyword metrics such as Search Frequency Rank, Top 3 ASINs’ click rate, and conversion rates. The data is received directly from Amazon to ensure reliability and relevance for effective decision-making.
Here’s a summary of the information displayed on the graph:
- Click Rate: this is the percentage of clicks the ASIN has received compared to the total number of clicks in the search results.
- Conversion Rate: the percentage of conversions an ASIN received compared to the total conversion based on search results.
- Search Frequency Rank: this metric considers how much the product is looked up by customers across all Amazon search terms within a specific niche.
How Does Helium 10 Brand Analytics Help With Competitor Analysis?
Brand Analytics helps with competitor analysis by allowing you to analyze a product’s conversion rate and search frequency metrics. Hence, you can find the most popular products in a marketplace to determine your most important competitors.
Therefore, you can also decide whether to compete based on your resources and experience. Ideally, you should aim to rank higher than the best competitors in your niche, and Brand Analytics helps assess the toughness of the fight in front of you.
My Experience Using the Helium 10 Brand Analytics
Using the Brand Analytics feature was simple since the information is provided through easy-to-understand graphs. The detailed insight offered by the data helped me determine the top competitors in a niche and how difficult it’ll be to beat them.
However, I didn’t like that you can only access the Brand Analytics features with the Helium 10 Diamond plan, which is the most expensive one. Ideally, it should be offered with a free trial as a consumer-friendly approach, but that’s not the case.
Frequently Asked Questions
Enjoy Using Brand Analytics
Brand Analytics ups the game of spying on the competition and getting ahead in your Amazon FBA business. You can also use the tool to figure out and monitor the top competitors in your product category so you’re never on the back foot.
Want to start using Brand Analytics with your Amazon business? Then get this Helium 10 Diamond Plan discount to get started.