You can get the AmazeOwl free trial by sharing your email and creating an account.
The free trial has no expiry date and comes with a 10-day training course.
Also, no credit card is required to access the free trial.
However, the AmazeOwl free trial doesn’t offer every feature, and there are severe usage restrictions on its Amazon seller tools.
- The AmazeOwl free trial includes educational content and a 10-day training course.
- You don’t need to share your credit card details to access the AmazeOwl free trial.
- There’s no expiry date for the AmazeOwl free trial, allowing you to test the features at your own pace.
How to Get the AmazeOwl Free Trial?
Getting started with the AmazeOwl free trial is fast. Here’s a breakdown of steps to follow:
- Go to the AmazeOwl website.
- Enter your email and click “Get Started for Free.”
- Check your email inbox for the login credentials and click the “Sign in” button.
- Sign in using the provided credentials or your Facebook or LinkedIn account.
- Congratulations, you now have access to the AmazeOwl free trial, where you can give the tools a try to start growing your Amazon business.
What Tools and Features Are Available With the AmazeOwl Free Trial?
Overall, the free trial provides significant usage restrictions and doesn’t offer access to every tool. Hence, you can’t thoroughly test AmazeOwl before subscribing to a paid plan.
Here’s a table showcasing the available tools and features with the AmazeOwl free trial:
|Top 2 keywords
What Pricing Plans Are Available After the AmazeOwl Free Trial Ends?
The AmazeOwl free trial doesn’t have an end since it doesn’t expire.
So, when you’re ready to upgrade your plan, here are the available options alongside what they offer:
|50 products per month
|200 products per month
|Top 10 keywords
|Top 100 keywords
|$19.99 per month
|$29.95 per month
|$12.99 per month ($155.88 billed annually)
|$19.99 per month ($239.88 per month)
How to Take Full Advantage of the AmazeOwl Free Trial?
Taking full advantage of the free trial will help you decide if AmazeOwl is a worthwhile addition to your Amazon business. Here are the best ways to use the free trial to its full potential:
- Don’t waste usage rights: the AmazeOwl free trial severely restricts the number of uses you get with the tools available. So, test the tools aligned with your goals to maximize the limits.
- Schedule: ensure free time to thoroughly test the available features during the trial period. This will help you gather enough insight to set expectations for the paid AmazeOwl subscriptions.
- Active business: ensure that your Amazon business actively sells products before using the free trial. You can only test some tools with live Amazon product listings.
What AmazeOwl Tools and Features Should You Start With During the Free Trial?
Focusing on the right AmazeOwl features during your first few days of getting the free trial is crucial. I’ll share the best features worth using first below.
10-Day Product Training
Every AmazeOwl subscription plan, including the free trial, provides access to the “10 Days Product Training.” Furthermore, you can consume additional training material during the free trial.
The product training is excellent for beginners who want to learn how to sell on Amazon.
The Keyword Research tool allows you to discover the revenue and clicks generated for your target keywords. The free trial will enable you to gather information for two keywords, so make them count.
Use this tool to keep track of your niche since the AmazeOwl free trial is limited to one niche. If you sell in multiple niches, choose your primary niche or the one you want to boost to get the most out of the tool.
My Experience With the AmazeOwl Free Trial
I enjoyed that AmazeOwl made it easy to find the free trial. Call-to-action buttons are blasted all over the website, and it was simple to understand that I’ll simply need to share my email to get started.
Notably, a credit card isn’t required to access the AmazeOwl free trial, which is a consumer-friendly approach.
Furthermore, I found it helpful that the free trial comes with a 10-day training course.
This is handy for beginners still learning the ropes with Amazon FBA.
Also, the free trial has no expiration date, which is great for Amazon Sellers with a busy schedule.
However, a few big negatives exist, such as the severe usage restrictions for some tools and features. It meant I wasn’t able to test the tools in-depth. Also, the free trial didn’t include features like the Product Database and AmazeOwl Academy.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact AmazeOwl customer support during the free trial using its contact form on the website or calling 602-612-9077. Also, you can use the live chat feature from the bottom right-hand corner of the website.
Should You Try the AmazeOwl Free Trial?
Giving the AmazeOwl free trial a go is a no-brainer since it provides access to valuable features like Keyword Tracker and niche tracking.
The free trial has no time limit, allowing you to test it at your own pace.