BidX is an Amazon PPC tool that includes the pricing plans – Self Service Platform, Managed Platform, and Managed Service. Also, there are many add-ons to customize your experience at BidX.
Furthermore, you can try BidX with a free trial for 14 days when subscribing to the Self-Service Platform plan.
- Sign up for the Managed Service plan for hands-on help with your Amazon PPC.
- You can try BidX for free using the free trial of the Self-Service Platform plan.
- You can choose several BidX add-ons to customize your experience.
What BidX Pricing Plans Are Available?
The BidX pricing plans you can choose are Self-Service Platform, Managed Platform, and Managed Service. To help you select the best plan for your budget and phase of Amazon business, here’s the pricing table:
*Of connected ad spend per month.
What Add-Ons Does BidX Offer?
BidX offers several add-ons to access additional features and tools. These significantly help take your Amazon PPC campaigns to the next level.
Here’s a summary of the top BidX add-ons:
- Create New Campaigns: use this add-on to receive help creating new campaigns with a uniform syntax and keyword suggestions. Also, the placed bids aim to get the desired target ACoS.
- Restructuring: this add-on transforms your existing campaigns into a uniform syntax, making optimizing your PPC campaign profitability easier.
- One-Time Optimization: this one-time service will optimize your existing campaigns using BidX’s in-house tools. Also, the optimized campaigns will be assessed in a follow-up appointment.
- Keyword Research: choose this add-on if you need help with keyword research. The BidX team will find high-traffic keywords without high competition.
- Sponsored Brands (SB) and Sponsored Display Ads (SDA) Creation: use this add-on to get assistance for creating complete campaigns for Sponsored Brands (SB) and Sponsored Display Ads (SDA). The service includes keyword research, product selection, finding cross-selling opportunities, and researching relevant search queries.
- Customized Functions: do you want to execute a specific Amazon Ads strategy? Then the Customized Functions add-on helps bring your vision to life.
- Consulting & Workshops: the individualized workshops educate you and your team on how to do Amazon PPC. The hands-on workshops offer a constructive and practical approach to improving your Amazon PPC game.
What BidX Plan Should You Choose?
The Self-Service plan allows you to use BidX features to manage and optimize Amazon PPC campaigns. This means you’ll get no direct support from the customer service team at BidX.
It’s ONLY a good option if you understand how to execute a successful Amazon PPC strategy and are just after the tools to help complete your plan.
However, if you understand how to do Amazon PPC but need help setting things up to save time, choose the Managed Platform plan. Automations will also be set up to help you spend less time micro-managing keywords.
Overall, the Managed Platform plan is a good solution for solo entrepreneurs with limited time.
Finally, if you don’t understand how to create a successful Amazon PPC campaign, the Managed Service plan is the best choice. The team at BidX will handle keyword research, optimization, and implementation on your behalf. The plan also includes 4 monthly strategy calls.
How to Sign Up for BidX?
Signing up for BidX is a fast process. Here’s a guide to completing BidX registration:
- Go to the BidX website and click “Pricing.”
- Choose from the three subscription plans – Self Service Platform, Managed Platform, and Managed Service.
- Enter your details, and click “Register.”
- You’ll receive a welcome email from BidX. Click “Activate your Account.”
- Congratulations, you now have access to a BidX subscription and can take advantage of the 14 day free trial.
What Features Do You Get With the BidX Pricing Plans?
To choose the best BidX pricing plan, you need to compare the tools and features of each one. Here’s a table to help you determine the BidX plan that’s the best match for your Amazon business:
|Self Service Platform||Managed Platform||Managed Service|
|Access the powerful platform to automate ads on your own||An expert handles set up and automations for you||A team handles research, strategy & operations for you|
|All-in one advertising platform||Available||Available||Available|
|1 monthly strategy call||Available||Available||Available|
|Handled platform operations||Not available||Available||Available|
|Additional assistance per month||Not available||Available||Available|
|Consulting on all ad topics||Not available||Not available||Available|
You should use BidX to grow your Amazon business because it provides help with one of the best traffic-generating methods for your product listings. Also, since BidX focuses on improving Amazon PPC, the tools offer more help than all-in-one services like Helium 10 or Jungle Scout.
What's the BidX Amazon DSP Service Pricing?
Access to the DSP service incurs a management fee of 15% of the monthly advertisement spend, and BidX recommends a media budget of at least 5,000 Euros.
You can take advantage of BidX’s Amazon DSP (Display Advertising Solution) services to reach your target audience on and off Amazon. The service helps push potential buyers along the sales funnel and facilitates retargeting specifically for upselling and cross-selling.
What Educational Resources Does BidX Offer Amazon Sellers?
The BidX blog has many articles that help you understand how to do Amazon PPC successfully. Furthermore, you can visit the Success Stories page to see how the successful implementation of Amazon PPC has skyrocketed revenue and business growth for many users.
How Can You Save Money When Subscribing to BidX?
Saving money with your BidX subscription ensures you can spend more funds on other parts of your Amazon business. Here are a few strategies that help make the most of your budget:
- Use free trial productivity: use the BidX free trial offered with the Self Service Platform option productively. During the 14 days, you can significantly improve your Amazon PPC campaign profitability and pay for your upcoming BidX subscriptions.
- My discount: use my HUGE discount to save money when subscribing to BidX.
- Choose the right plan: do you know how to do Amazon PPC? Then the cheaper Self Service Platform might be the best choice to save money. This is especially true if you have a small Amazon business not ready for the more expensive BidX plans.
- Annual plan: selecting the annual BidX subscription plan compared with the monthly option will save you money. It charges 3% vs 4% of your ad spend.
3 BidX Alternatives to Consider
BidX is an excellent Amazon PPC solution for Amazon sellers – especially if they need a team to help set up and optimize their campaigns. However, if you don’t like what’s offered or the pricing, check out the alternatives on this list.
Helium 10 is a comprehensive all-in-one alternative to BidX, offering help with Amazon PPC.
You’ll need to use the Helium 10 Adtomic PPC tool, which helps optimize campaigns to improve your business’ ROI. Also, you’ll find many other valuable tools for Amazon sellers for things like keyword & product research, listing optimization, review request, and more.
Want to see what the Helium 10 plans offer? Then check the Helium 10 pricing page to choose the right plan for your Amazon business.
You can improve your Amazon PPC campaigns with Jungle Scout by using its Advertising Analytics tool.
This is a good BidX alternative because it provides many other tools and features besides PPC assistance. Therefore, Amazon sellers wishing to improve all aspects of their business may find Jungle Scout a better software solution.
Want to see what savings you can get on a Jungle Scout subscription with my discount? Then check out the Jungle Scout pricing page to find out more.
Use m19’s AI-based tools to get a leg up over BidX’s offering. Also, you can try the free keyword research tools without registering for an account.
Overall, m19 offers cheaper pricing plans than BidX, so it’s the better choice for Amazon sellers on a budget.
Want to see what m19 brings to the table? Then visit the m19 website to get started for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact BidX customer support by email at email@example.com, or click the live chat button in the bottom right-hand corner of the homepage.
No, BidX doesn’t offer a money-back guarantee for its subscription plans.
Should You Use BidX for Amazon PPC?
BidX is a solid Amazon PPC software solution for sellers looking to improve campaign profitability. One of BidX’s unique aspects is the hands-on help you get on its premium plan.
Want to start using BidX to grow your Amazon business? Then visit BidX to create an account today.