Helium 10 works in Germany, and you can sync the tool with your Amazon.de account (and other marketplaces). Furthermore, you can use every Helium 10 tool to increase your Amazon sales when using the software from Germany and on the Amazon German market.
In this guide, I’ll show you how to register a Helium 10 account from Germany and the best tools for getting started.
- The Helium 10 Diamond plan is the best choice for sellers looking to scale their Amazon business.
- Register for a free Helium 10 account and download/install the Chrome Extension to start using Helium 10.
- German users will have the same Helium 10 tools and features as sellers from other parts of the world.
How to Sign Up for Helium 10 From Germany?
Creating an account at Helium 10 from Germany takes just a few minutes, and here’s the step-by-step process:
- Register for free using the Helium 10 sign-up form.
- Enter your details in the form fields.
- After the sign-up form, you’ll be required to complete an onboarding questionnaire.
- Congratulations! You can now begin using Helium 10 software to empower your Amazon business.
Can I Integrate My Amazon.de Account With Helium 10?
Yes, you can integrate your Amazon.de and Helium 10 accounts, which should be your priority after creating a new account. Integrating both accounts lets you stream data to Helium 10 tools (like Inventory Management and Profits) straight from your Amazon Seller Central account.
However, tokens are required to integrate your Amazon.de and Helium 10 accounts, which you receive by subscribing to a paid Helium 10 account. One token links to one Amazon account and the number of tokens you receive varies based on your Helium subscription plan.
Here’s a summary of the number of tokens you receive with each plan:
You can free up tokens by unlinking your Amazon and Helium 10 accounts to create new integrations with other Amazon accounts.
How to Integrate Your Amazon.de Account With Helium 10?
You’ll need to upgrade from the free plan to one of the paid Helium 10 subscription plans to get tokens for account integration. Here’s the complete process:
- Click the “Upgrade” button towards the top right-hand corner of your Helium 10 dashboard.
- To receive our exclusive discounts, enter one of the coupon codes: REVENUEGEEKS20 or REVENUEGEEKS10. Select “Apply” to see the updated prices. Unfortunately, the discounts aren’t available with the Helium 10 Starter subscription plan.
- Click “Subscribe” under the Platinum or Diamond plan.
- Enter your payment details and click the blue “Complete Payment” button to finish the process.
- Well done, you now have a paid Helium 10 subscription plan, which allows you to use tokens for syncing your account with Amazon.de.
- To sync accounts, go to the Helium 10 dashboard and click “Connections” in the top right-hand corner.
- Select “Add Seller Account” on the next screen. Or you’ll see “Add Another Seller Account” if you’ve linked another seller account previously.
- On the next screen, select Amazon. You can repeat this process if you’d like to sync your Helium 10 and Walmart accounts.
- Next, select “Europe” as your Amazon account region.
- Select “Initiate in Seller Central.”
- A popup form appears from Amazon, which prompts you to sign in and confirm that you allow Helium 10 to stream data from your Seller Central account.
What Pricing Plans Are Available for Amazon Sellers From Germany?
Amazon sellers from Germany can access the Starter, Platinum, and Diamond Helium 10 pricing plans. You can check out my Helium 10 Plans guide to uncover the best plan for your Amazon business based on pricing and features.
Meanwhile, here’s a table that summarizes the Helium 10 subscription plans:
Are you interested in saving even more money when signing up for a paid Helium 10 subscription? Then use these exclusive discount codes during checkout:
- Get 20% OFF Your First 6 Months with code: REVENUEGEEKS20
- OR 10% OFF Every Month with code: REVENUEGEEKS10
What Are the Best Helium 10 Tools to Get Started With From Germany?
Starting with Helium 10 might be an exciting and challenging process because there are many tools to learn. Start with the tools in this section to help you settle with Helium 10.
The Chrome Extension
Download the Helium 10 Chrome Extension since it offers various tools for Amazon product analysis. For example, Xray (in the Chrome Extension) allows you to locate relevant and accurate niche evaluation data.
Check out this Helium 10 Chrome Extension download guide for installation and troubleshooting.
Black Box for Product Research
Black Box is an excellent tool to uncover top-tier profitable niches on Amazon.de.
It’s an all-in-one product research tool that allows you to discover excellent product selling opportunities from a database of 450+ million products, with filters such as
- Product category
- Amount of sellers
- Estimated monthly sales volume
- Review rating, and more
Magnet for Keyword Research
Are you looking for high-traffic keywords to bring floods of traffic to your Amazon store? Then Magnet is the go-to tool for the job.
Furthermore, you can use Magnet to uncover commonly searched typos and non-English phrases. These might be easy to rank for keywords if the competition has overlooked them.
Is a Helium 10 Free Trial Available for Sellers From Germany?
German Helium 10 users can access the free trial by registering a new account.
Furthermore, you can use the Helium 10 free trial indefinitely since there isn’t an expiration date. Hence, it’s ideal for limited-budget sellers or users that want to test Helium 10 tools and features without the time-pressure to subscribe.
Unfortunately, the Helium 10 tools and features have limited usage under the free trial:
|Black Box - Amazon Product Research||20 uses|
|Trendster - Amazon Trends Finder||30 days free|
|Xray - Chrome Extension for Product Validation||50 launches|
|Cerebro - Reverse ASIN Lookup||2 uses per day|
|Magnet2 - Keyword Research||2 uses per day|
|Misspellinator - Misspelling Checker||Unlimited usage|
|Frankenstein - Keyword Processor||30 days free|
|Scribbles - Listing Optimizer||30 days free|
|Index Checker - Keyword Index Checker||6 uses|
|Alerts - Hijack & Product Monitoring||Up to 2 ASINs|
|Inventory Protector - Coupon Abuse Prevention||Unlimited usage|
|Refund Genie - Reimbursement Assistance||Limited|
|Keyword Tracker - Product Rank Tracking||Up to 20 keywords|
|Market Tracker - Competitor Intelligence||Up to 1 market|
3 Alternatives to Helium 10 for Sellers From Germany?
Want something different than what’s offered by Helium 10? Look at the table below for three worthy alternatives.
In fact, the ZonGuru and AMZ Scout free trials offer full functionality, which is an excellent alternative to the usage limits of the Helium 10 free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use Helium 10 tools to grow your business from Germany and potentially increase Amazon sales with the right strategies. For instance, using Magnet and Cerebro to find high-traffic keywords will increase the number of product listing views. Also, ensuring target keywords are added is straightforward with Listing Analyzer.
Using Helium 10 from Germany doesn’t have disadvantages because you receive the same prices and access to the same tools as users from other regions/marketplaces.
Furthermore, users living in Germany can run a business on any Amazon marketplace, including Europe, the UK, and the United States (most popular).
Yes, refunds are available within 7 days of signing up for a paid Helium 10 subscription. However, the offer only applies to the first billing on your account. To receive a refund, you’ll need to contact customer support via live chat or email.
You can contact Helium 10 support from Germany by emailing them at email@example.com. Additionally, after registering for an account, you can use the live chat feature by clicking the support icon on the bottom right-hand corner of your account dashboard.
You can pay for Helium 10 in Euros, but you’ll only see the prices in USD on the website. Therefore, you need to calculate the exchange rate for EUR to USD to estimate the cost of your chosen Helium 10 subscription.
Is Using Helium 10 From Germany Worthwhile?
Using Helium 10 from Germany offers a significant advantage for serious sellers, and you can integrate with the Amazon.de marketplace to capture the local market better.
Sync both accounts to stream actionable data to valuable tools like Inventory Management, Alerts, and Profits for the best shot at success.
Start using Helium 10 from Germany with these HUGE discounts to save more on your first plan. You can also take advantage of my coupon codes – REVENUEGEEKS20 and REVENUEGEEKS10 – for bigger discounts.