Helium 10 works in the UAE, and you can integrate it with Amazon.ae alongside other marketplaces.
When you sign up for Helium 10 in the UAE, you get access to most features for researching products and boosting sales. This guide will provide all the details on signing up and using Helium 10 in the UAE.
- Users in the UAE can access most Helium 10 tools but not all like customers from other Helium 10-supported countries.
- For product research, Helium 10 users in the UAE can try Blackbox, Trendster, and the Chrome extension.
- You can sign up for a free account to test the tool risk-free and later upgrade to a paid plan to access more features.
How to Sign Up for Helium 10 in the UAE?
- You’ll be required to fill onboarding questionnaire. Pick your answers and click “Next.”
- No need to connect to Amazon Seller Central at the moment. (I’ll show you how to do that in the next section). Click “Not right now.”
- Pick your sales volume on the next page if you already have an Amazon seller business.
- Then, pick a subscription. I recommend starting with the free plan to test Helium 10 before upgrading.
- Perfect! You’ve done it. Next, I’ll show you how to connect to Seller Central.
How to Integrate Amazon.ae With Helium 10?
You won’t get tokens to connect your Helium 10 account with Amazon in the UAE unless you upgrade your Helium 10 account to a paid plan.
Here’s a stepwise guide on integrating Amazon.ae with your Helium 10 account:
- Log into Helium 10 from the member area.
- Click “Upgrade” on the top right side of your Helium 10 dashboard.
- Enter one of our coupon codes: REVENUEGEEKS20 or REVENUEGEEKS10, and hit “Apply.” The prices will automatically update. Note that the coupon code doesn’t apply to the Starter plan.
- Pick a plan of your choice.
- Enter your payment details and hit “Complete Payment.”
- Return to your Helium 10 dashboard, click the Helium 10 logo at the top right side of the screen, and choose “Connections.”
- Choose “Connect Your Seller Account.”
- Pick “Amazon,” then hit “Next.”
- On the next screen, select “Europe” as your Amazon region. That’s where Amazon has placed the UAE market. Next, click “Initiate in Seller Central.”
- You’ll be directed to the Amazon Seller Central login page. Enter your credentials in the form fields and click “Sign in.”
- Authorize Helium 10 access to your Seller Partner account by agreeing to the terms. Then, hit “Confirm.”
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully integrated your Helium 10 account with your Amazon seller account in the UAE. Some tools might take up to 24 hours to populate your data into the new system.
How to Do Product Research for Helium 10 in the UAE?
When starting an Amazon store in the UAE, getting swarmed up in the sea of products is easy.
But you want to ensure your target market can spot your product on Amazon.
That’s where effective product research makes getting products that can yield maximum profits easier.
Helium 10 gives Amazon sellers in the UAE three product research tools.
We’ll tackle how to use all of them in this section.
Helium 10’s Black Box is its most popular Amazon research tool. The tool assembles insightful data by scraping millions of products on Amazon to find what resonates with your business.
Nevertheless, you must know how to maneuver the five sub-divisions of Black Box to make your product research fruitful.
Check this guide for a complete walkthrough on how to use Black Box in Helium 10.
- Log into your Helium account on the sign-up page.
- Click “Tools,” then choose “Black Box.”
- Change the marketplace from the USA to UAE.
- Voila! You’re ready to conduct product research.
As an Amazon seller, you must learn how to take advantage of products that record more sales during specific seasons. That’s what Trendster is built for.
It enables you to check the seasonality of a product to determine if it’s worth selling and when it’s worth selling.
Trendster is available on all pricing plans, and you can add up to 4 ASINS on a single search. Below is a step-by-step guide to using Trendster in the UAE Amazon market.
- Log into your Helium 10 account.
- On the “Tools” menu, click “Trendster.”
- Enter up to 4 product ASINS on the new window. This is vital if you want to compare the seasonality of competing products. Once done, add the main keywords in the keywords section.
- Change the marketplace to Amazon.ae since you’re selling in the UAE. Next, click “START TRENDSTER.”
- Congratulations! You’re done with your first product search using Trendster.
Helium 10 Chrome Extension
The Helium 10 Chrome extension is another fantastic product research for your Amazon business.
It’s a full-suite tool with inbuilt features, enabling you to conduct real-time product research directly from Amazon. The best part? It’s free to download and use.
To use it, you’ll first need to install it on your Chrome browser. Let’s check the process.
- Go to helium10.com/extension, which will take you to the Chrome store.
- Hit “Add to Chrome” on the top right side of your screen.
- A confirmation message will appear on your screen once you’ve added the Chrome extension.
- To activate the Chrome extension, Click the Extension menu on your browser and choose Helium 10. Log into your account if you haven’t.
- A pop-up page will appear with two browsing options once logged in. Pick “Browse Amazon Marketplace.”
- You’ll be directed to Amazon, where you can start your product research.
Pricing Plans Available on Helium 10 for the UAE Amazon Sellers
Helium 10 pricing plans available in the UAE are Starter, Platinum, and Diamond.
You also get access to a free trial with no expiry date. However, the free plan has restrictions on the features you can access.
You can jump to a paid plan once you’ve tested the tool and are ready to upgrade.
The table below shows the cost implications of the different Helium 10 pricing plans:
|Annual subscription||$29/month (billed annually)||$79/month (billed annually)||$229/month (billed annually)|
|Best for||New sellers||Established sellers||Agencies and brands|
|Best Deal||Get Discounts||Get Discounts||Get Discounts|
Here’s a brief breakdown of what you get on each package:
|Amazon PPC Academy||Available||With token connected||Available|
|Exit Ticket||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Monthly Expert Training||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Number of users||Up to 3 users||Not Available||Not Available|
|Connected Seller Accounts||Up to 4 Tokens Walmart + Amazon||Up to 2 Tokens Walmart + Amazon||Up to 2 Tokens Walmart + Amazon|
|Black Box||Available||Available||20 uses|
|Xray for Walmart||Available||50 launches||50 launches|
|Cerebro for Walmart||Available||Limited||Limited|
|Magnet for Walmart||Available||Limited||Limited|
|Index Checker||300 uses / mo||150 uses / mo||6 uses|
|Listing Analyzer||150 uses / mo||50 uses / mo||2 uses / mo|
|Listing Builder||Available||Limited||30 days, limited|
|Alerts||Up to 300 ASINs||Up to 100 ASINs||Up to 2 ASINs|
|Follow-Up||15,000 emails / mo||15,000 emails / mo||Not available|
|Inventory Management||Available||Up to 20 SKUs||30 days|
|Business Valuation||Available||Available||Not available|
|Keyword Tracker||Up to 5,000 keywords||Up to 2,500 keywords||Up to 20 keywords|
|Keyword Tracker for Walmart||Up to 250 keywords||Not available||Not available|
|Market Tracker||Up to 5 Markets||Up to 3 Markets||Up to 1 Market (Limited)|
|Profits for Walmart||Available||90 days||90 days|
|Adtomic||$20k/mo ad spend included||Not available||Not available|
|Amazon Attribution||Up to 500 links||Up to 20 links||Not available|
|Portals Landing Page Builder||Up to 6 portals||Not available||Not available|
|Portals QR Code Generator||40 codes / 100,000 scans per month||10 codes / 10,000 scans per month||1 code / 100 scans per month|
|Portals Product Inserts||Available||Available||Not available|
You can learn more about Helium 10’s pricing tiers on its pricing page.
How to Save Money When Signing Up for Helium 10 in the UAE?
Working on a tight budget and want to save more money when signing up for Helium 10? No need to worry; we have a few tricks under our sleeves.
The first is to take advantage of the free trial, which has no expiry date.
While it limits the features you can access, you can use it to familiarize yourself with the platform.
Here’s a breakdown of what you get under the free trial:
|Black Box - Amazon Product Research||20 uses|
|Trendster - Amazon Trends Finder||30 days free|
|Xray - Chrome Extension for Product Validation||50 launches|
|Cerebro - Reverse ASIN Lookup||2 uses per day|
|Magnet2 - Keyword Research||2 uses per day|
|Misspellinator - Misspelling Checker||Unlimited usage|
|Frankenstein - Keyword Processor||30 days free|
|Scribbles - Listing Optimizer||30 days free|
|Index Checker - Keyword Index Checker||6 uses|
|Alerts - Hijack & Product Monitoring||Up to 2 ASINs|
|Inventory Protector - Coupon Abuse Prevention||Unlimited usage|
|Refund Genie - Reimbursement Assistance||Limited|
|Keyword Tracker - Product Rank Tracking||Up to 20 keywords|
|Market Tracker - Competitor Intelligence||Up to 1 market|
And when you’re ready to sign up for the paid plans, use my exclusive discount codes to save on your preferred Diamond or Platinum plan:
- Get 20% OFF Your First 6 Months with code: REVENUEGEEKS20
- OR 10% OFF Every Month with code: REVENUEGEEKS10
Frequently Asked Questions
Helium 10 offers most of its tools to users in the UAE market. The tools are scattered across product research, keyword research, operations, marketing, and analytics.
However, only marketplaces like Amazon US get the full suite of Helium 10 tools which may be unavailable from the UAE.
The UAE Amazon market is relatively smaller in size and product selection compared to the US Amazon website. The UAE Amazon market also has localized offerings and features tailored to UAE customers’ specific needs and preferences, including language options, regional promotions, and targeted marketing strategies.
Once you’ve registered with Helium 10, you can contact customer support via the live chat feature, which is available on the bottom right side of your dashboard.
Also, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. Helium 10 only shows its pricing in USD. Before you pay, make sure you’ve calculated how much you’ll need in UAE Dirhams to pay in USD.
Is Using Helium 10 in the UAE Worth It?
Using Helium 10 in the UAE gives you access to the most relevant features, such as product research, keyword research, alerts, profits, and inventory management, that you need to make an impact.
You can even integrate it with Amazon.ae to have a good grasp of the local market with action-backed data.
Start using Helium 10 from the UAE today to scale your Amazon selling business faster.
And remember to use the coupon codes REVENUEGEEKS20 or REVENUEGEEKS10 for more significant discounts.