Jungle Scout works for Amazon FBA from the UAE but with limitations.
For instance, you can use it to monitor your inventory and find reliable suppliers but not for product research in the Amazon UAE marketplace.
In this post, I’ll give an in-depth overview of Jungle Scout’s availability in the UAE and how you can use the platform to scale your Amazon business. And if you’re selling internationally, I’ll show you how to unlock more Jungle Scout features from the UAE for your Amazon marketplace.
- Jungle Scout works with Amazon UAE but with usage limits.
- You can still access Jungle Scout’s full suite from UAE by selling on international Amazon marketplaces.
- Explore a reliable Jungle Scout alternative if the software doesn’t meet your needs in the UAE.
How to Sign Up for Jungle Scout From the UAE?
You can sign up for Jungle Scout from the UAE in a few clicks.
Follow the steps below, and you’ll get up to 80% off your preferred plan:
- Visit the Jungle Scout website. Use my discount link for significant savings.
- Choose your plan and click “Get Started.” The “Basic” plan is missing here since it offers no savings.
- Enter your email and password, then click “Next.”
- Enter your payment details and click “Create Your Account.”
That’s it! Let Jungle Scout stream your Amazon seller account data to help you make better decisions and scale your business from the UAE.
Can I Connect Jungle Scout With Amazon.ae From the UAE?
You can integrate your Amazon.ae Seller Central account to Jungle Scout, enabling you to use the tools available for the marketplace.
Otherwise, you can’t use tools like Review Automator, Profit Overview, and Inventory Manager to get insights for your business.
Follow the steps below:
- Log into your Jungle Scout account.
- Click “Connect an Amazon Account” on the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Click” Get Started” on the follow-up screen.
- Set your Region to “Europe,” then choose “United Arab Emirates (UAE)” as your Primary Marketplace.
- Create your Account Nickname, enter your Seller Central email, and click “Authenticate Account Creation.”
- Log into your Amazon UAE Seller Account.
- Grant Jungle Scout access to your Amazon.ae Seller Central data and click “Confirm” to sync both accounts.
What Features Does Jungle Scout Offer on Amazon.ae?
While Jungle Scout works for the local Amazon UAE marketplace, you should assess its available regional features to decide if it’s the right tool for your business.
The table below shows Jungle Scout’s available and missing features for Amazon UAE.
|Product Setting and Costs
Syncing your Jungle Scout account to other marketplaces while in the UAE will grant you access to some or all of these tools. For example, Amazon US sellers living in the UAE get access to all Jungle Scout’s tools.
Read my Jungle Scout review to explore how full access to the platform’s features can help grow your business.
How Can I Use Jungle Scout to Grow My Business From the UAE?
Jungle Scout may have usage limits for Amazon UAE. However, you can still use its available features to run a data-backed growth strategy for your business.
If you’re selling on the local (Amazon UAE) marketplace, some of the strategies to deploy are listed below:
- Monitor your business’s financial health to understand your revenue, costs, and profit margins using tools like Profit Overview.
- Generate product reviews to boost your product’s visibility and credibility. Review Automation can help you with that.
- Gather insights into your advertising campaigns to optimize ad spend for better ROI. That’s a job for Advertising Analytics.
- Maintain optimal stock levels using Jungle Scout’s Inventory Manager.
International Amazon sellers in the UAE can enjoy more of Jungle Scout’s functionality to grow their business, such as:
- Product Database to organize, explore, and validate product ideas.
- Keyword Scout to find high-converting keywords and phrases for product listings.
- Product Tracker to monitor the Buy Box and see your competitor’s pricing strategy.
How Much Does Jungle Scout Cost in the UAE?
Jungle Scout has three pricing plans – Basic, Suite, and Professional – for UAE and foreign marketplace users.
The Jungle Scout features you get differ by package, and you shouldn’t just pick one based on the pricing alone. So, explore my Jungle Scout pricing overview to better understand what you’re paying for under each plan.
How to Get Jungle Scout Cheaper in the UAE?
Jungle Scout has a fixed pricing structure. However, you can save up to 80% on your subscription by signing up through my exclusive discount link.
These discounts work on the Suite and Professional plans but not the Basic plan.
Once you’ve used the discounts, it’s best to reallocate the savings to other business areas, such as inventory or marketing. Hence, enhancing the growth of your Amazon business.
Jungle Scout Alternatives in the UAE
While Jungle Scout is a solid tool for Amazon sellers, it doesn’t allow you to do keyword and product research on the UAE marketplace. That’s besides other crucial features you may be looking for in an Amazon FBA management tool.
Thankfully, Helium 10 is a better alternative that plugs some of the gaps Jungle Scout leaves.
The most significant upside to using Helium 10 from UAE is the access to product and keyword research, both missing functionalities with Jungle Scout. You get Black Box to identify market gaps and exploit winning products and Cerebro to research your competitor’s keywords for a more robust selling strategy.
In fact, the Helium 10 Chrome Extension provides real-time data and analytics on Amazon UAE’s products and listings, too. While Jungle Scout also has a browser extension, it doesn’t work with Amazon UAE.
In addition, Helium 10’s Scribbles and Listing Analyzer help create and optimize your product listing for a better chance of ranking and sales. In contrast, Jungle Scout doesn’t offer Amazon UAE listing creation or optimization tools.
The good news is that you can sign up for Helium at a discount below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Jungle Scout doesn’t offer a free trial in the UAE. Instead, it has a 7-day money-back guarantee with access to all features available in a paid subscription. Hence, Jungle Scout will provide a full refund if you cancel your subscription before the 7 days.
Jungle Scout doesn’t offer customer care support in Arabic. However, the provider has a responsive help center to quickly answer customer queries in English, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, and German.
Stay Competitive on Amazon in the UAE with Jungle Scout
Amazon presents a unique opportunity for sellers in the UAE to generate revenue as the local marketplace continues to expand and they get access to international marketplaces.
Even so, you must optimize your business for conversions and visibility to get a significant share of the pie.
That’s where Jungle Scout comes in, with enough features to get you started, whether selling in the local marketplace or going international.
Why not sign up for Jungle Scout (get discounts) to see if it’s the tool for you?