Jungle Scout works for the Amazon Japan marketplace but has limited functionality. However, you can unlock more Jungle Scout tools from Japan if you sell on other Amazon marketplaces like the United States.
In this post, I’ll show how to sign up for Jungle Scout at a discount, connect it to your Amazon.co.jp account, and use the tool’s functionalities to grow your business from Japan.
- You can use Jungle Scout for the Amazon Japan marketplace.
- You’ll miss Jungle Scout tools like Category Trends, Supplier Database, and Rank Tracker on the Amazon JP marketplace.
- You can access most Jungle Scout tools from Japan by selling in other supported marketplaces like Amazon US and Amazon Canada.
- You can save up to 80% on your Jungle Scout subscription using RevenueGeeks’ exclusive discounts.
How to Sign Up for Jungle Scout From Japan?
Creating a Jungle Scout from Japan is a simple, 4-step process. How about I show you how to get up to 80% off while at it?
Follow the procedure below:
- Go to the Jungle Scout deals page.
- Select your plan and click “Get Started.” The deals page doesn’t offer the Jungle Scout Basic plan.
- Enter your email, create a strong password, and click “Next.”
- Enter your credit card information and billing address, then click “Create Your Account.”
Congratulations! You can now use Jungle Scout to optimize your Amazon FBA business from Japan.
Can I Connect My Amazon.co.jp Account to Jungle Scout?
You can connect your Amazon.co.jp seller account to Jungle Scout. That way, you get the full functionality of tools like Listing Builder, Review Automation, and Advertising Analytics that require an Amazon account integration to provide meaningful insights and help.
Follow the steps below:
- Log into your Jungle Scout account.
- Click “Connect an Amazon Account” on the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Click “Get Started” on the window that pops up.
- Select “Far East” as your region. Next, choose “Japan” as your “Primary Marketplace.”
- Enter a unique account nickname and your Seller Central email. Then, click “Authenticate Account Connection.”
- Enter your Amazon.co.jp login details to access your Seller Central account.
- Authorize Jungle Scout to analyze your selling data in the follow-up screen. Click “Confirm” to complete the procedure.
What Features Does Jungle Scout Offer the Amazon Japan Marketplace?
Jungle Scout offers a solid collection of tools for Amazon Japan. However, the platform’s offerings for Amazon JP aren’t as comprehensive as those in the U.S. marketplace.
See the table below to check Jungle Scout’s tool availability for Amazon JP.
|Product Setting and Costs
How to Use Jungle Scout to Grow Your Amazon Business From Japan?
Many users think Jungle Scout is only there to help them find a product or research keywords for Amazon. However, it can help with so much more, as identified below:
- Identifying high-demand, low-competition items relevant to the Japanese market. The best tool for this is Product Tracker.
- Monitoring your competitors’ keywords and phrases. For this, you’ll need Keyword Scout.
- Analyzing your sales data to understand your business’s financial health. That’s what you get Profit Overview for.
- Forecasting your inventory to avoid stockouts. Quickly set up Inventory Manager once you log in to use this feature.
Read my Jungle Scout Review to learn more about Jungle Scout functionalities and how to use them to grow your business.
How Much Does Jungle Scout Cost in Japan?
Jungle Scout offers three pricing plans in Japan: Basic, Suite, and Professional.
The choice of one package over the other depends on your specific business needs.
|$49 per month
|$69 per month
|$129 per month
|$29 per month (Billed at $349 per year)
|$49 per month (Billed at $589 per year)
|$84 per month (Billed at $999 per year)
|My Exclusive Discount
|$149 for 3 months; $449 per year
|$649 per year
See my Jungle Scout pricing plans guide to determine the ideal package for your needs and budget.
How to Save on Your Jungle Scout Subscription in Japan?
Smart spending is vital to running a successful Amazon business. Thankfully, you can save on Jungle Scout and reinvest the difference in your business.
Some savvy ways to save on your Jungle Scout subscription in Japan include:
- Choosing the right plan: Don’t spend money on a Jungle Scout plan whose tools you don’t need. So, don’t get the Professional plan if you’re okay with the Suite plan’s offerings.
- Sign up when ready: Plan your first subscription around your business activities, such as just before launching a new product or when scaling your operations.
- Leverage RevenueGeeks’ discount: Grab the RevenueGeeks and Jungle Scout partnership discount to save up to 80% on your subscription.
Jungle Scout Alternatives to Consider in Japan
Jungle Scout’s limited capacity for Amazon Japan can slow efforts to streamline and optimize your business.
Luckily, Helium 10 is a good Jungle Scout alternative if you want more functionality for your Amazon FBA business in Japan.
Helium 10 outshines Jungle Scout on Amazon Japan with Adtomic, a PPC optimization tool.
You can even leverage Adtomic to achieve a better ACoS, which is crucial for maintaining profitability.
In addition, Helium 10’s Keyword Tracker allows you to monitor product rankings.
A similar feature is missing on Jungle Scout for the Japanese marketplace.
Furthermore, Helium 10 offers an unlimited free trial for Japanese users to test drive the platform before paying. In contrast, Jungle Scout offers a 7-day money-back guarantee.
You can explore Helium 10 via its free trial offer below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Jungle Scout doesn’t offer a free trial in Japan. However, the provider has a 7-day money-back guarantee with access to all available features.
You can continue the service after the money-back guarantee period ends or request a full refund of your subscription fee before the 7-day limit.
You can join multiple Amazon marketplaces from Japan on Jungle Scout.
However, Jungle Scout will only allow users to join up to 10 marketplaces on a single account.
Likewise, you may encounter varying Jungle Scout tool access and limitations on other marketplaces you join.
Jungle Scout supports the Japanese language. However, you can only switch to the Japanese language to navigate your account dashboard. Jungle Scout support and customer care are limited to Deutsch, English, Spanish, French, Italian, and Chinese.
Level up Your Amazon Business in Japan With Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout can be the tool to rake in more profits on Amazon Japan. Additionally, it’s a standout tool if you’re selling on Amazon internationally from Japan.
The platform does the heavy lifting for you, enabling you to position your business for profitability by choosing the right keywords, spying on your competitors, and understanding your sales data.
To top it all off, there’s a 7-day money-back guarantee for a risk-free test of what the tool can do for your business.
Sign up for Jungle Scout at an unbeatable discount today to start optimizing your business.