You can check keyword search histories for Cerebro, Magnet, and Misspellinator.
You can do this via the “History” filter within the tools’ dashboard. Also, you can restore your previous searches from history on Black Box.
I’ve dived into how to check Helium 10 keyword search history in-depth on these tools below.
- You can check Cerebro, Magnet, Black Box, and Misspellinator keyword search histories.
- You can save money with Helium 10 keyword research tools using my coupon codes, REVENUEGEEKS10 or REVENUEGEEKS20.
- You can check the Helium 10 keyword search history with every subscription plan.
How to Check Keyword Search History on Cerebro?
- Click “History” to view your Cerebro keyword search history.
- Click “Open” to revisit a search.
How to Check Keyword Search History on Magnet?
- Click “History.”
- View your search history or rerun a search by clicking “Open.”
How to Check Keyword Search History on Black Box?
- Click “Restore Last Search.”
- Continue where you left off.
How to Check Keyword Search History on Misspellinator?
Want to get back a list of juicy misspellings that’ll move the needle for your Amazon listing?
Here’s the step-by-step process to do so:
- Log in to your Helium 10 account.
- Go to “Misspellinator.”
- Click “History.”
- Review the search history by date or keywords.
How to Save on Magnet and Cerebro?
There are multiple ways to save money with your Helium 10 subscription when using Magnet and Cerebro. Here are a few ideas:
- Choose the right plan: Magnet and Cerebro are available for every subscription. Therefore, you can save money by choosing a cheaper Helium 10 plan. However, the Starter plan has limited functionality on these tools.
- My coupon codes: Enter one of my codes during checkout – REVENUEGEEKS10 or REVENUEGEEKS20. It gets you 10% or 20% off for a period, depending on which savings model you prefer.
- Annual plan: Choose an annual Helium 10 subscription if you use the software for at least one year. This shaves some money off the plans.
How to Maximize the Keyword Search History?
Multiple ways to leverage your previous searches to boost your product and keyword research efforts exist. I’ve discussed a few below.
Check Product Demand
Product demand on Amazon changes, and you need to keep up with the latest trends.
Therefore, you can periodically revisit your keyword search history to determine if there’s enough demand to continue selling a product.
This is more important when you notice a significant drop in sales over a long period.
Spotting low product demand helps justify moving on from a product to avoid losing money.
Uncover Additional Keywords
Are you struggling to generate traffic to your Amazon product pages? You may need to find more keyword phrases to add to your product listings.
This time, consider long-tail keywords with less competition.
Once you find viable keywords, you can use Listing Analyzer to ensure they’re added to your Amazon product listings.
Continue Your Keyword Research Session
The keyword search history allows you to return the next day and continue researching where you left off. There’s no need to use other tools to record what searches you completed since it’s automatically done for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Helium 10 keeps previous keyword searches for 365 days, after which they’ll be automatically deleted. Furthermore, you can manually delete your Helium 10 keyword search history anytime.
Is Helium 10 Keyword Search History Worth Exploring?
Helium 10 keyword search history is another excellent feature that can help with keyword research. You can uncover additional keywords, check product demand, and continue researching where you left off.
Do you want to use Helium 10 keyword research tools to grow your Amazon business? Explore the Helium 10 pricing page to get started.